Reviews for Anticipation
FuN FiFi chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
WOW! That was like the best re-telling of the "Turkey" episode from 7th Heaven! In my eyes, very word, every moment which you described all fit perfectly with Marthie's predicament! I felt so bad for Ruthie when she first found out about Sandy and the baby, yet I also felt like the writers of 7th Heaven didn't fully explore the depth of her feelings for Martin or vice versa. You, on the other hand, get a gold star from me for doing what they had failed at. Like Ruthie, Martin too has always felt something for the youngest Camden girl. And that something may've started off as sibling love at first, but that evolved with time. You've done a magnificent job in showing us the beautiful relationship between Martin and Ruthie! I truly enjoyed reading these 9 chapters, and I sincerely wish that you'd come back one day to finish the rest of your's too good to let it stay this way!
honksfan4life chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
very nice please update soon.
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
plz continue, i luv ruthie & martin
WishesofImmortality chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
I will cry if you do not update this soon. just saying.
lrp07 chapter 9 . 5/31/2007
oh my god... when the story gets really good you stop! no please continue! P-L-E-A-S-E/
Jacob's Baby chapter 9 . 11/20/2006
I would suppose that this story has ended? You haven't updated in almost a year. Regardless, it's a good story, and I wish you would finish it.
Duchess4ever chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
I hope Mac and ruthie get togehter in this story. Update soon
babyxbxgurl chapter 9 . 6/3/2006
bluebaby3296 chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
update this fanfic it rules and the 9ther 7th heaven ones u wrote
simplyawfulx3 chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
Aw, I love this. It's my favorite Martin/Ruthie story so far. Please update soon!
simplydoitbest chapter 9 . 2/27/2006
omg this is the best story that i have ever read you have to comtinue and soon ! i love the way you right martin! are ruthie and martin going to end up together in the end ? i hope so! update soon please!
geek-squad chapter 9 . 12/21/2005
wow please continue this story it's really good...somehow you've found a way to make it somewhat less cheesy than the show...and thats saying if all the rest of the 7th heaven fanfic writers could do that...
ashash52009 chapter 9 . 12/17/2005
Wow! I really do like this story and i think you should continue it please.
brookefanatic chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
UD soon
bookworm121493 chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
I absolutely love it! I wish they would have done the story like this. Keep going I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen!