Reviews for Warning
P chapter 1 . 4/1
Awesome, bravo!
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow, great one-shot! If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you took a look at my stories too. Thanks!
Krazy Kimmy chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Ooo- this is good :DD

I really like the flashback part- but uhh.. It's loaded twice? O.o

:D Anyway, well done! :D It's really good :D
Emma chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aw I loved it
skeptic chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Poor Lily, poor Severus. Good story. I like that they both knew that "Mudblood" was a warning not an insult.
Radarck chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Wow. Excellent!
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
great story brilliant ending (that last line)
Amar 2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Excellent story! The best Lily/Snape I have ever read. You are a talented writer.
Thirteen Ravens chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Of course this is will be Canon in book seven... ;o)

Just wish to briefly point out that you put Slughard, not Slughorn by mistake. Otherwise a tasty cookie!
holly bergman chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
That was very sweet :-)
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wow. This is really good. I love the conversation that Severus and Lily have and the way that you portray their realtionship. It was really good, and so sad to read, knowing that this was the last time they would see each other...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Marvelous story, and the way it could so easily have happened. Please write more.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Interesting take on events. I can't help, though, to be less than impressed that Severus would admit that 'oh yes, I'd give up the Longbottoms and any one else, but since it was you I'm sorry," and that would be enough to make Lily forgive him. Somewhat oversimplified, but I've always thought that doing right by someone for whom affection is felt is not enough to redeem anyone who would otherwise feel no compunction against betraying everyone else.
Sindie chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Really well done. This is perfect.
duj chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
We still don't know when or why Snape became a Death Eater. Definitely before the prophecy, according to Dumbledore in HBP but the rest of his explanation is more ambiguous. Snape dealt with the prophecy as "his master" instructed him, but was Dumbledore perhaps already Snape's master by then? In which case, was he the one who compassed the Potter's death by his hubris and complacency?