Reviews for The Adventures of ObiWan and Anakin: Oh Brother!
DMCNero666X chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
So the story was good...

I just couldn't focus very well because I found it really freaking freaky that you wrote an Ahsoka-like character BEFORE AHSOKA WAS EVEN MADE!

I MEAN:
-16 or 17 year old girl
-name starts with 'A'
-Padawan
-badass af
-saved Anakin/Obi-Wan because those two make a lot of mistakes

THAT IS LITERALLY AHSOKA...
...BEFORE AHSOKA EVER EVEN EXISTED

I'm sorry I'm rambling BUT THAT IS SO FREAKY!

Are you clairvoyant? Working on the cast of Clone Wars? Found out somehow before Clone Wars was even made?

*whispers* Are you secretly a Jedi?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
Wait. Where's Ahsoka?
Becky chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Dagobah. Nice. first exotic planet you could think of, huh? Well, it's not a bad thing. However, you could have used any number of planets. For example:
Shilli
Naboo
Kashyyyk
Maridun

Any at all. great fic so far, though. Nice job. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
K. Good story. Lots of spelling issues and using words in the wrong tense (ex. "They’re lightsabers" when it should really be "their lightsa
Katydid777 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
I liked it! The darkness that obi-wan sensed when he tried to determine her future. Was that her turning to the dark side or will she die?
katierosefun chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is good so far!
charliebrown1234 chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Whoa. This was awesome. In every way. :) I'm gonna go read all your other stories now!
htstff57 chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
i love this story
ShadowLea chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
nice ending, i was expecting this though XD still cool
Alley Parker chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
Aww i kinda hoped that Amina would be Ani's padawan. Though I thought that he would claim her instead of the cucil. but it works eather way.
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
Aw brilliant, Anakin has a padawan! of course I will read your next story, it sounds great!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
okay, you ended it with a sequel forthcoming, at least it had better be forthcoming, Sith Lords do not like to be kept hanging. :-)
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
oh yeah definatly keep her in, shes gr8. Glad Obi didnt die. :)
Kestrel of Valinor chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Brilliant chapter, brilliant fanfic. I have some advise for you. I think that you should let go of Amina now. She has served her purpose and I think that Obi-Wan and Anakin should take the spotlight.

See you next update, and may the force be with you.
ShadowLea chapter 5 . 2/4/2006