Reviews for Inspirare
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Nice stuff.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Frodo foreshadowing! Great job on this, especially using Rosie's connection to Frodo before he leaves for the Havens.

Ani
Rivergift chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Poignant and gentle. Rosie's reaction, and resolve, is very well done, I think. Rose and Sam are alike in that manner- give them a task, and they will fulfil it, come what may! Frodo's hard-gained wisdom, the mingled sorrow and joy of his story, all played out so naturally, and there were several lines in there that had me tearing- Whatever he had done in that land so far away, whatever sacrifice had he made, that could possibly have been worth losing what a hobbit held dearest?- for one. Beautiful!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
*sniff, sniff* Ah, poor Frodo. :(

Alas! Great onshot though!
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I thought this was beautiful- poignant and sweet and sorrowful. Thank you for sharing )
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
A lovely and poignant story.
andaere chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, this is beautiful. I love the sort of melancholy, bittersweet tinge that this story had to it. You write extremely well. Your words just flow together into this beautiful poetry, not one word out of place. This was very sad... but I liked the idea. Everyone was very in character. Oh, and the ending was kinda neat. It hints and Frodo's mysterious powers. (Speaking of, I like how you compared him to an elf.)
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I just discovered this little jewel of a piece. Nice work in deed. I never tire of a good angsty Frodo/Rosie story, and yours is well done.
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aw! I absolutely loved it! It's sweet and sad at the same time! It almost made me CRY, but don't worry; I'm ok! I loved that last line of the fic the most! That was so breathtaking and awesome!
mossysnakes chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
i couldnt help but post a reveiw thingy, even though im supposed 2 be doing my writing right now...that was really, really good! and sad...um...i dunno wut else 2 say im not good at writing reveiws or anything...hehe:)
White Stone chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Bravo! Such clear sadness, but happiness Frodo is going through. He just knew he would leave.. (sobbing) Rosy is so kind, and her heart is a beautiful one. Your stories about Mr. Frodo are the best there is.
Twylight Elf chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Wow. That was good. Though I was under the impression that Frodo's parents had drowned when he was an infant...? But it's been a while. Rosie's great :).
Ribbons22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
What an amazing story! I love how Frodo says, "They will look lovely on HER." Good job!
Larner chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Yes, he has probably already seen. Seeking to protect, always seeking to protect. Blessing the garment and the babe...

Lovely story, and one I think I will return to from time to time.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
This is a good story. I like stories that showed Rosie's non romantic care for Frodo.