Reviews for For Mature Audiences
The Night was Moist chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Great story! Very original. The chemistry between Storm and Spiral was great. And Mojo was hilarious.
Triaxx2 chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Fantastic story. I don't know why I haven't seen this before.
Elijah Snow chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
Heh, I know this is a bit late, considering how long it has been since this story was published, but I'm a firm believer of the saying, "Better late than never."

Matching Spiral and Storm was probably one of the hottest female-female pairings I've ever come across in the Marvel fanfiction, and I applaud to you for a job well done. I've always liked Spiral, ever since I was a kid, I think it was her twisted personality that did it, and Storm always was my favorite among the X-Men, so having those two making out did wonders to my imagination when my mind visualized it. Hell, I think those two would make a perfect couple. :) there's something for me to look into...

Anyway, I'd like to thank you for writing this story as it brought a smile on this old and new fan of the franchise (I had a period where I had given all hope for Marvel comics, but as of late I have begun to read them again).
writer-jm chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
I've never seen Moonlighting either. However, it doesn't drag down the fic, 'cause Storm and Spiral are the focus of the story. I would have never, ever thought of this pairing. My head's splitting trying to put them together, but you help to ease that pain. They're definitely more creative than most other pairings I've seen. I do enjoy an occasional Storm/Mystique story, but usually I steer clear of X-Men. (way too much deeply established hetero pairings) I like Psyclocke, but she keeps switching men.

I just glad to read something original and funny. Mojo makes for a great plot developer. (although he's really hard for me to look at.)

I hope to try to read more of your work. I'm going through your "Allergies" series again. I'm thinking about going throught the Gargoyles arc, too. Either way, you've made Harley/Ivy one of my favorite couples. So be proud, you've won me over months ago!

Harry2 chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
Nice job. Of course, I remember reading this on the Yahoo group, but still, a nice story.
Raziel Tepes chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
Oh... it's already finished... not fun...
PinaPoe chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
Ouch, a great beginning and first couple chapters that tripped into a rushed and cliched end. Sad! still it was good for what we got, and I enjoyed the idea. I hope for more!
Luc Star chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
hahaha.. this was an excellent way to nd the story. i hope you'll be writing up a sequel. i wanna see how the x-men will react to spiral and ororo's relationship. take care. keep up the great work.
Raziel Tepes chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
Eh, eh... It's getting hot ! Update soon !
Harry2 chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
Just when things were getting interesting, Storm decides to BAIL! More Femslash, PLEASE!
Luc Star chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
woho.. the smoochy scene everyone's been waiting for. great chapter. i can't wait to see what will happen. take care. update soon.
PinaPoe chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
oh a fun read, keep it coming!
Darlin chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Oh, this is fun! I always love it when people with thorough knowledge of the comics come up with original stories like this! I love the twisting of Ro’s ‘death’ in the Outback being used here, quite brilliant! I’m rather anxious to see what you have planned for the Wind Rider although I hope it’s not slash. Don’t think I’m ready for Strom and Spiral like that. Can you let us know if that's the direction it's headed in?
Amara120 chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
I wasn't too sure about this story at first but its turning out to be allot of fun to read. Keep it up, you left a cliffhanger for us too.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
Well, well, well. Looks like we might have a little Femslash going on here!