Reviews for Untested
James Birdsong chapter 27 . 12/18/2010
Good epilogue
Fan Of Games chapter 27 . 12/4/2010
It's a long time since I read this story, but I'm going to review it. I'm not sure if I reviewed the final chapter, or any other chapters, so I'll do it now. I'm not counting spelling or grammer mistakes. Everything else counts. Here's the review:

Writing: 10/10

* Writing was pretty much fantastic.

* Everything written led up to the next event that happened.

* Dialogue was perfect. I don't really have anything else to say other than that.

* Chapters were of a good length, and there were certainly a lot of them to fully enjoy the story.

Genres: 10/10

* The story fit well with the genres it was put in.

Story: 10/10

* Starts out with a good prologue to show the reader what happened when a female Belmont was chosen to wield the Vampire Killer.

* Story then goes on to show what happens to the main character and how she gets involved in the family business.

* Good to see classic Castlevania characters again.

* Lots of plot twists that surprisingly act perfectly well.

Final Score: 10/10

Final Word:

To start off, I'd have to say that this story was one of the best stories that I had ever read on this site. It got perfect scores in every aspect, which pretty much just makes it a perfect edition for a hall of fame for fanfiction. I know that Lament of Innocence and Curse of Darkness aren't classic games in the Castlevania franchise, but I consider them classic because 1) Walter and Sara were in Lament of Innocence, and that game told how the Belmonts and Vampire Killer became famous, and 2) Isaac was probably in an early Castlevania game before Curse of Darkness (I think Castlevania III, but I'm not sure). Other than that, the only thing I have left to say is that I highly recommend it, and that if it were a novel, then I'd buy it and endorse it.
Fan Of Games chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Excuse me Patricia de Lioncourt. I've got a story up entitled Origins: The Darkness. If you want to read it, then please do, and then after you read it, head over to my profile and take part in the poll. The poll is about whether or not I complete the story. If I get enough votes that say that I should complete it, then I will complete it, but if the majority of the votes says no, then I won't complete it, and I'll take it down. I need enough votes by the end of the year, but if I don't get enough votes by that time, then I'll take the story down on the first day of 2011. If you don't want to read it and vote, then I' understand.
LateNiteSlacker chapter 27 . 6/30/2010
Thank you for writing this story! It is a breath of fresh air from many of the typical plots. I've never been one to enjoy original characters in fanfiction, but Ria has taken the cake! Your depiction of her, as well as the other characters, is remarkable. Bravo! )
Darkfairy102 chapter 27 . 5/30/2010
That was such an awesome story! I can't wait to read the sequel.

Darkfairy102 chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
I like how the story is progressing.

Darkfairy102 chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
The wise words of the Brandon Sanderson: "We authors like to torment our characters" So... that was good xD

Darkfairy102 chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
Those songs kind of make sense xD I... think I can kind of tell what Sara was leaving out, but anyways, good chappie.
Darkfairy102 chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
Yeah, pretty much. This story is great, so far. Can't wait to read more.
Darkfairy102 chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
I always preferred the old Castlevania, so,... Yes I like the story!

Darkfairy102 chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I like the story so far.

Darkfairy102 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
It's a good start.

Darth Vorace chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow, I haven't finished reading this yet, but so far it's awesome. My only problem with it is that you mention every Belmont except Juste. He was one of the more unique Belmonts in the way he used magic, so it would make sense that he would be mentioned. Other than this, this is one of the best Castlevania fanfics out there.
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is a great story. I like it.
Halfsan chapter 27 . 12/21/2009
Oh wow, this story was freaking incredible! I was a little wary at first, because I had never been too much of a fan of Isaac... but this story has definitely made me a fan! Great work!

*off to read the sequel*