Reviews for Untested
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 25 . 9/1/2009
*Gasp!* I'm so excited about the upcoming finale! The fight scene in this chapter was excellent. And I loved Isaac's confusion at the beginning. Well done all around. Dracula was spot-on, by the way!
Eldritch-Cien chapter 24 . 8/26/2009
Ooh very nice. Ria is quite stupid, but it's a sweet notion to save Isaac (and the others). I'm glad you've updated and I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter, love. Keep up the awesome work!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 24 . 8/26/2009
Wow, uber snake attacks, and Ria makes a mysterious move, muhahaha! I really loved this chapter. Great character play, great action scenes :) Poor Isaac was so sad when he realized Ria was behind the door.

Dracula's last scene was excellent. Amusing and a cliffy-great work!

Awesomely funny line: She fought against doing a Scooby-Doo-style gulp.

Best random Dracula moment ever (makes sense...guy knows the Bible): “A children’s book that was made into a movie. It was quite good, actually. I caught it one night on a television channel called ABC Family,” Dracula explained

Yeah, always windy-maybe they have a personal buttmonkey with a fan always standing to one side of them, just out of camera shot...hee.

I can't wait for the epic conclusion in the next three chapter! :) Sorry for the massive excitement displayed in this review.
Chiqui chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This story is very good so far. I am at the edge of my seat and can't wait to read the next chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 23 . 7/22/2009
Surely ten to twenty-three are good.
Kitala chapter 23 . 7/15/2009
Good chapter- I liked Isaac's blow up at Ria.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 23 . 7/10/2009
What a random, unexpected post! Did we steal the internet? hee. Anyhow, awesome chapter. Even more Isaac and Ria interaction-which is excellent by all accounts. Also, again, Drac had some great lines. As did Ria. I loved the "fun" moment. Great job-I look forward to the next chapter :)

Sorry about my absence Sat. and my lack for fridge buying.

Yes, I did just comment about a fridge in your review.

Indeed.

Anyhow, I can't wait for more! I hope you get to update again on the trip :)
Eldritch-Cien chapter 23 . 7/10/2009
Aw man, just when it seemed like Isaac and Ria were about to hit it off. I like how he's just like "yeah, i'm godly, so i'll do everything for you" lol. I guess I can see why Ria would get annoyed. As always, though, it was a wonderful chapter, especially with all the fighting stuff. Most of the stories I read are all talk and while that's wonderful, a little action doesn't hurt; kinda livens it up actually _ I can't wait for the next update; I'm gonna see this story through to the end! 3
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 23 . 7/10/2009
I wonder...is it possible that the whole situation is a set up? To lure in and enslave the belmont to Dracula through a reverse blood bond, so Isaac would be in control, not Ria? I mean, it's possible something like that might happen, hypothetically. If I were the dark lord...I'd try something sneaky like that.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 7/3/2009
interesting
Lemonadder chapter 22 . 6/30/2009
Woot!1 Finally more Isaac screen-time! :D *jumps happily*

I can't believe it's gonna end!1 You have to make more Isaac-centered fics (is it that obvious that I adore Isaac?)

Looking forward to the next chapters!
Eldritch-Cien chapter 22 . 6/29/2009
Yay, that was amazing! And fluffy-esque business with Isaac ftw! You make Ria seem so REAL; so human (doesn't get ridiculous powers in like two days kinda human) it's great. I wish I could make a character like that lol. Mine are just like "brrp" compared to yours lol. I'm rlyrlyrlyrlyrlyrlyrly happy with the upload speed too, cos I just LOVE this story.

Sequels...four fics...I. Love. You. Definitely a fan for life (or something like that) _ 3 Can't wait for the next chapter!
dreamsafantasy chapter 22 . 6/29/2009
nice. there's gonna be romance for those two! *waggles eyebrows* in other news, AWESOME! a saga, huh? there's gonna be romance for our Ria and Isaac, right? there's already sparks! huh... jolt, sparks...
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 22 . 6/29/2009
Once again, loved that Sara and Drac interaction. Oh, and the conversation between Isaac and Ria was touching! I really love Isaac, your take on him, that is. It's excellent. And I love how the story is developing! I was wearing a big smile for the majority this uber chapter :) :) :)

*squee* Isaac!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 21 . 6/29/2009
Haha! I loved the dialogue back and forth between Sara and Dracula. Dracula actually seemed somewhat peturbed by her existance. Hm. Very good scene.

I also loved how Ria lost it; funny and true to life :)
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »