Reviews for SH5: The Case of the Problem Prone Bodyslammers
icequenn3125 chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
the questen is if bo is right or not answerd soon i hope
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
Totally loved this story. Its just the sort of case that would have wound up on the TV show. And speaking as a former pro wrestler myself, your portrayal of wrestling in the independant circuit was very accurate, right down to the good natured ribbing behind the scenes.

One thing though. Aren't Bo, Blake, and Shirley like 13 years old or so? Because that seems awfully young to take on grown men in a wrestling match, even one that's fixed. Or are they supposed to be in their senior year of high school in your story. I kinda doubt any wrestling fans would be able to suspend their disbelief enough to accept that two prepubescent boys could stand toe to toe with two of the top heels in the indie circuit.

But other than that, great story.
Onlyaman chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
Hi HA,

I came across your stories accidentaly and though I do not know the TV show this is revering to I do like Sherlock Holmes and that is, why I started reading this series of stories. Shirley Holmes is really a worthy successor of the great Detektiv.

I like the way Shirley solves the crimes, she has to deal with. For me your stories are so exciting, that I could not stop reading until I reached this chapter. I am looking forward to reading more from you.

Have a nice day,

Onlyaman
IcyRae chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Nice job once again Ha. Before this fic I knew nothing about the world of wrestling. Now I at least have minimal knowledge. As always you really bring out the flavor of the characters. Even if you didn't write who was speaking, I'd still be able to tell. At first I was thinking the whole thing about Bo and Blike competing in the wrestling match was a bit much, but then again, Bo and Shirley did dress up as clowns in one of the episodes. So your story does fall right into sync from where the tv show left off. Two thumbs up.
anya chapter 10 . 7/9/2001
Awww... the last bit was so sweet, and so..so... I feel so sorry for Bo! :( Shirley, open your eyes, pwweeeese! Oh well...

Great story, HA! I'm off to read the next one! :) (Where do you find the time? ;) )
anya chapter 6 . 6/2/2001
LOL! Bo and Blake wrestling those guys? :-D I can't wait to see what is going to happen during the match!
anya chapter 5 . 5/28/2001
Whoa! That was very good, HA! I can't wait to see what haopens next! :)
anya chapter 4 . 5/18/2001
How can she be so sure that he is inocent? :\ Hmm, guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out, hein? ;) That was pretty good, HA, and having two chapters to read is always wonderful! :)
KaRmAStAr Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
I just got finished reading all your Shirley Holmes fics, you're such a good writer! I can't wait for the next chapter, I wanna find out what happened with teh scream and all! Eek, I'm getting a little too excited. Eep.
MacGyverMagic chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Here's the big fan again. You know I read it already. Not really into wrestling, but Blake and Bo made me like it anyway. No let me return to my own writing and crush my head to think of a way to make everything in the fic fit.

Intelligence is vital... ( A quote from the British show "The Demon Headmaster")

MacGyverMagic

P.S. Anyone who watches those shows, should mail me regarding the beta reading I need for that...
anya chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Cool, a new one! :) Hmm, I wonder what was that scream about... A prank, or something else?Good start! I'm ready to read more, as soon as you're ready to post it! ;)