Reviews for A Distant Goodbye
Chibi Kylee chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Wow, so sad :'(
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
It's a great beginning, but felt a bit short and towards the end a bit abrupt. Oh well, you've written more on this topic so I guess I'll go read another one. :-)
GoldenElysion chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I love it !it's too short but I like the idea ! I never thought about Naru's feelings of how things changed between her and usagi ! it'S actually really sad for her. It would be cool to read another story about it ! I just love your stories !
Avalonian Witch chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Naru's character is never really fleshed out in the manga or anime but one always assumes she experienced some emotion at the loss of her friend. I always like it when an author delves into those kinds of POVs.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Poor Naru. Good work on this. I can feel Naru's pain. I plan on writing a fic about her and Usagi. To me they would make a cute couple.
XRoseThornX chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
[. I never thought about how Naru would feel after disappearing from the story line until today. Your story illustrated it well. The most memorable part for me was "Do you remember? I suppose you do, but I know you never think of it."

It just made me think of so many memories people have in the back of their mind that they never think of. It was beautiful.
Seishuku Arashi chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
THIS IS SO , but true. Poor Naru.

When the scouts came along...well we all know the story...I think if not check it out on youtube o.o

Anyway, lovely story.

I love my sad stories...
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Poor Naru, that was so true. Her friendship with Usagi just... died when the other senshi appeared, didn't it. However you mention that the 'mysterious four' (ie the outer senshi) are all uperclassmen to Usagi, but I'm pretty sure Hotaru's younger. She was about Chibi Usa's age at the end of the Stars manga if I remember rightly. Keep up the good work.
mae-E chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
this was an interesting story.

yeah it was kind of sad to see that after serena became sailor moon, they kind of drifted apart.

I would think that after all the times sailor moon had to rescue molly in the first season that she would have eventually gotten suspisous? or at least started to get a hunch about what serena was up to.

I mean there was that one eipsode towards the end of the of the black moon family story arc, that she told serena to be careful cause she felt that she was in some kind of trouble.

so maybe on some sub-conscince level she eitehr new or supected.
ciakaira chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
i know what you mean i like that friendship too it was one of my favorites i like your fic is very emotional you are good...
emmalemon10 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
* TEAR* SO SAD! i love it though. please! keep thid one going!
fan-rei chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
i review even if it is really short because there 's really few stories with naru (or any secondary characters) and i minded her disappearence in the anime.
Amnesia Nymph chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
okay to be honest with you i don't really like this kind of fics but i have to tell you this was reaslly go0d . It alsmost looked like you even expierenced it by yourself ...I really like this fic but i think there should be a sequel in which Usagi notices Naru is gone

Great fic even if it was short

Amnesia nymph