Reviews for Mistaken Identity
lena chapter 11 . 4/10/2011
Spice9 chapter 11 . 11/22/2006
this is an interesting story. please update.
xofalling2deep chapter 11 . 5/10/2006
I like this story a lot! I think it deserves more reviews than it has. It is well-written and has a wonderful plot! I can't wait to see more!
Affff chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
i'm liking this... UPDATE!
wildroeschen chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
A smooth arrival at the CIA. I'm pleased Sark and Sydney are supposed to go to Russia and try to capture Anna Espinosa.

What are Irina's plans?
Affff chapter 9 . 4/23/2006
FINALLY! this is a sarkney! UPDATE!
wildroeschen chapter 9 . 4/21/2006
It was only by chance I found your story because I only look in the section Sark/Sydney but I'm happy I did so. I love your story and your change of characters even if they stay in some ways in their characters (I hope you understand what I mean). As Sarkney-addicted I love this relationship Sark/Sydney and that you didn't let Sydney shoot Sark dead. And I hope you'll not introduce Vaughn as a new love of her. Nevertheless I see there will be the CIA and the other characters. I wait for your next part and hope it'll not take long.
vaughnfan chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
Top work mate!
vaughnfan chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
Great work mate! I'm loving the story :D Is there going to be any vaughn coming up though?

Update soon if you can! Cheers
Mary Kate113 chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
good chapter, update soon!
irionelissa chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
like it. Wish next chapter had a little bit a fluff. I'm talking just a little bit. Thisone got straight to the point and there was nothing realling else excape her explaining how she had known someone. But also on the fulff thing. DON'T put to much. Nevay update soon.
meri24 chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
loved it, love jack, love sark, can't wait for the next chappie!
Affff chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
UPDATE! please UPDATE sonn!
Valoriahn chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
Wow! This is so AWESOME! :D Keep going and please update soon! Keep up the great work! I LOVE this fic :D
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 7 . 1/8/2006