Reviews for Circular Reasoning
I already love this shit. Incredible writing, which is rare to find on fanfiction. U get plenty of good Ines, but most of them don't tell a tale quite like this. Love the style. And obviously all the blood and gore is great as well!
DukeEveningshade chapter 1 . 11/17
Harry needs a Killer's Anonymous meeting lmfao.
keishinaruka chapter 28 . 11/10
Okay!

Where the hell this fic was hiding in? I swear to God this is my first and only one of the most dark and violent time travel fic I had the pleasure to read. This story is so original and so far from cliche from time travel stories that I LOVE THIS... even if you're making poor Harry a tad too violent, insane and morally dubious.

The idea that the Fae's are messing with Harry's Psyche is such a scary thought. The guy couldn't catch a break that he resorts to lying to everybody else. Won't anyone would know the real truth beside Shorner? Will Sirius realize the truth that was staring right at his face the whole time before its too late? Will Dumbledore finally work his ass off to know the truth or he'll stumble in the dark after some illusions Harry himself provided? And what the hell do you plan with Ron and Hermione? Are they going to be useless in this fic or what? (º_º)

Anyways, I don't really like what you'd written in this chapter ...it seems that Harry's luck has finally ended/dried out? From the Summer Court brutally capturing him and wanting ro torture him seriously made me mad and gnashed my teeth. I really really hope he got revenge on them preferably slowly and painfully quite like by y the time he got through them there's no more Summer Court... - sigh - A Gal can dream right? And My God, What a jackass most of the Fae's are in regards to human life that they act like the purebloods of WW... - vomits -... It really made me pissed off that Harry was ambushed, I hope he eats that Maeve? I don't give a fuck if she's the daughter of Mab... I want Harry to EAT her... ( I am not a fan of Cannibalism but I like the idea that if anyone pissed Harry off they'll be likely the next course meal) ヽ()/

Hopefully the next update is much more sooner and enjoyable. I salute you for the genius writing of this fic. I can wait for the next update and I'm already looking forward to it.

Ja ne.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 10/27
Oh man. So due to no knowing certain things he didn't know that Blackwood was far more ambition than let on. And likely if not for Cerevan's original turn on him then he would have become a betrayer. How quaint.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 10/27
What a seriously amusing bit. Feels like a shield moment kinda.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 10/27
Gotta feel for Shorner. That's a whole lot to have dumped on his plate there.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 10/27
I feel like he's too beholden to this apparition. Time to learn to open a Way. Though I figure that's for later lol. Truly interesting. I'm curious if he'll learn more will based magics.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 10/27
I'm curious if he will give into his blood and thus be free but forever chained, or if he will stay free willed but always be chained in body.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 10/27
Mab won't get away with this. Hahah not if she's placing herself in the villain role. And this? this is practically villain all over it. Or a trick. Perhaps her goal in the end is to force the mantle of winter upon him and make him replace her and titania and force winter and summer into one form rather than always split and in conflict. I could see that. She was known for some wickedly interesting schemes in the Dresden series.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 10/27
I see. He's a slave now. Rage dear boy. Rage, and become winter and fire and brimstone, shadow and darkness, light and scorching flame burning ice and snow. Yin and yang and all that. Just take it all ya wanker!
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 10/27
Bad. Ass. As. Fuck.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 10/27
Hoho. And so begins the truly intrusive elements of the dresden series. The Fae, Fallen, Demons and Devils, Angels, outsiders, concepts and souls to empower.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 10/27
Lol... that's right because there are Undead after all. Hahahah.

Great chapter. Really highlighted the insanity that comes with realizing you have to do it all again. And from a super young age to boot.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 10/27
That was so beyond edge. Great work. I loved the concepts of parallel worlds of fanfiction and canon thrown in earlier. And I also enjoy the bits thrown in here and there using other series. It spices up the world and leaves room for godhood.
omh666 chapter 28 . 10/22
Damn, I forgot how great this fic is. Thanks for the awesome read and here's hoping there's new chapters to come.
1,979 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »