Reviews for Circular Reasoning
TBWL713 chapter 20 . 3/23
Harry is making it far more complicated than it needs to be. He doesn't care about staying at Hogwarts, he has already said that he wants to leave so why tf is he acting so dramatically to his punishments? He has no reason to stay so why is he even entertaining the idea of him being restricted while staying at Hogwarts?
TBWL713 chapter 7 . 3/23
Sure, apparition might not have been useful when he was a criminal but as a DoM operative? Who would want an operative who has to hail a taxi when following a criminal's trail?
TBWL713 chapter 13 . 3/22
I think there is a very valid question that needs to be asked that I, for some reason, haven't seen in the reviews yet: Why tf would Harry swallow the blood and open himself up to a mental attack? It nearly got him killed whereas he killed the dementor with a knife just fine. A Patronus would have worked. He swallows the blood when he didn't need to and then is like: "ffs, I can't use magic. There is nothing I can do. Useless. USELESS!" Dumb move.
Sir Dedrick the Cool chapter 7 . 3/8
The sheer edge of this thing. Christ.
MattBlack chapter 15 . 2/21
Umm seriously... Jailbait is american, especially considering the ages involved... 16-17 which these girls are, is LEGAL in the UK and most of continental europe... I only know of USA setting legal age to 17-18... Harry could be 60 yo, bumping uglies with a 16 yo, and get a pat on the shoulder and a "way to go mate"...
Shdwdstryr chapter 28 . 1/30
I really enjoy the story and I reread it every now and then. I look for to other works or an continuation of this one.
JPugs chapter 6 . 1/26
Wow
mumphie chapter 28 . 12/23/2021
Wow. Definitely a well written story...but so dark, and hopeless. It's almost like this harry is the other Harry and we'll find him becoming the Winter Knight.
I had hoped that the DoM could find him help for his PTSD and give him SOME hope. That he'd grow through his problems and eventually find his way to being a Potter again...fall in love and not have tragedy strike...have kids and continue the line. But i do not think that will be your thoughts. The way this is going, i only see tragedy and loss for everyone and coming back will have done nothing. I hope I am wrong.
Zasha the Cat chapter 28 . 12/2/2021
Hello, I’m back, I just reread this so I’ll review it again, although I’m not sure I can really put into words how much I love this fic. It’s just. So beautiful. Sometimes it’s beautiful because the images it portrays are beautiful when I see them in my mind’s eye, especially combined with the colours of the words themselves. Most of the time, though, it’s beautiful because of the way you write and the things you write about. You have a way of painting vivid scenes with your words. You also don’t shy away from making things disgusting. You describe things in a very… real way. Also, your worldbuilding. So good. I also like your main characterhe’s very flawed, and he often doesn’t succeed, or messes up. But he’s also skilled and competent enough that one doesn’t take away from the other, if I’m making any sense? There’s a good balance. And he’s a compelling character, too, layered and colourful and dark. This just the kind of story I like, but it’s also very unique. When I think of this fic I see images in dark greens and blues and reds, with a lot of grey and black, and a complementary combination of faded and saturated shades, and it’s very beautiful. Which means that you’re an excellent writer. I’d also like to add that the scenes and places that you come up with and design are very nice and well done. Just generally very creative. I’m probably rambling nonsensically at this point, but anyway. Thank you for writing this story and I hope you update eventually (but even if you don’t I’ll always treasure this fic)
hmckay32 chapter 8 . 11/17/2021
wow. This is the darkest hp fic i’ve ever read. Scene transitions need a bit of work
TigerWolf chapter 28 . 10/13/2021
I've been enthralled with your story. It's a truly dark fiction that is done so well. My only criticism is I feel you need to remind us of what Harry actually looks like. It was so many chapters back since you gave a description. Look forward to your updates
SpaideZ chapter 4 . 8/1/2021
Isn't Maeve the Queen if the Unseelie?
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Zasha the Cat chapter 11 . 6/17/2021
So, so far I’m enjoying this. Whatever other reviewers were talking about, I’m not noticing it yet, but then again maybe too much fanfiction has rotted my brain or something. The descriptive writing is still great. I feel like something is missing from the story, but I don’t know what, so whatever it is it’s small
Zasha the Cat chapter 1 . 6/16/2021
Veeery nice prologue. Excellent descriptive writing, and I like the little metaphors and similes. Nice dialogue and interactions, too, and the post apocalyptic world is well done. I can see from the reviews that the rest of the story might not be as good as the prologue. I hope that won’t actually be the case, but I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.
2,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »