Reviews for Circular Reasoning
TotoroX92 chapter 28 . 10/16
This fic is excellent. We can really feel the bone deep desperation in Harry's every action, the carelessness born of hopelessness, the sadistic hatred of the other because hatred is the only thing left.
Mother fucking miracles.
Dukeof Slytherin chapter 27 . 9/7
the large angry cats called him “wee morrigan” like 15 chapters ago. do you know how much that frustrates me? and yet i still come back to read this story every year and a half or so, just long enough between each reading for me to forget the details and be able to enjoy it again. i know for sure that this wasn’t something i previously realized, though.
RoseLilian chapter 2 . 8/9
I couldn't get through even the first chapter... kept skipping parts. I'm not sure why because it's not bad writing. It felt like the story was taking itself too seriously, dragging details on for too long. Just, very frustrating to read.
J.A. Gould chapter 2 . 7/27
Wordy af tbh.
SneakyPanda chapter 1 . 7/13
Reviews: 1,999 when i'm starting to read this so i guess mine is the 2000th review? :D
JA16025 chapter 21 . 7/11
Harry's a little bitch.
Here's my two main problems with your story and take the criticism because they're pretty spot on.

You're narrative wastes too much time and your characterizations are inconsistent and overly done. You spend more time describing "Harry's sharp smile" or "his predator-like walk" than actually advancing any meaningful plot. You describe Harry as this very professional, very highly trained, intelligent individual, but he's really just a dumbass. Need's to know what Fletchley is up to? Better go with necromancy. I obviously need to perform a dark ritual to get an overpowered ghost to follow him around. You introduce an OC every other paragraph and spend forever going on about them but they're never relevent. You have Harry cut off a guy's face to break into a Muggle bunker so he can kill them all. You come up with random evil traits or cruel things to lend credence to their world being a violent one. Fletchley bumps into me? Oh well I almost kill him but that's fine because, oh yah btw he fucks dead uncles and kills people.

Two, you don't have any sort of power scale in the story. You hype up Mab and these Unseelie whatever they are but they have literally no place in the story. Voldemort and friends destroy England and kill millions? They're cool with it let him have fun. Harry dies? Better bring him back in time. Mab's stronger than Voldemort? Harry's stronger than Voldemort? They're both stronger than Dumbledore? The world-destroying war is "inevitable?" Why? None of it lines up. What "players" make this war inevitable and why is Harry's solution to all of this to go back to Hogwarts and spend all of his time ruining his own reputation? It's dumb. Sorry. Whip out as much Shakespeare, Frank Miller, and armchair philosophy as you want, it doesn't make your characters complex nor does it make your story better.

The point made simply is that there's no reason for these "old families," "winter and summer courts," and whatever the hell else you want in the Harry Potter world. Your story is about a messed up Harry drawn back in time trying to prevent a war. Don't fuck around and use cheap gimmicks to make your story interesting.
Sphxyia chapter 5 . 7/10
Have you gotten shot before? Always making sure the safety’s on I’ve noticed.
nikprosta chapter 27 . 6/21
This must be the best fanfiction I've ever read, it is impossible to find another one as good as this sadly T_T

You knocked out all the competition in my eyes!

I NEED MORE!
no im not addicted, fuck fine I am. plsSSS more!
ZombiePilot chapter 28 . 6/17
Great story! I hope you continue to write it
nikprosta chapter 1 . 6/15
I need more!

Love this
nikprosta chapter 28 . 6/15
This is fucking good, holy shit!

When will there be more!?

I love it!
WyldeHeart chapter 28 . 4/15
Rereading this for the third time and I still feel hungry for more. I won't pressure you though. I can be patient.
Acutagava chapter 1 . 4/15
I hope you continue to write - it is very original and unique.
ThePhenakism chapter 28 . 4/10
An amazing story, I enjoy the dark themes and can find it quite hard to find one that has so many in one story.
Endu chapter 28 . 4/10
This story is a masterpiece. It is so good that I have this irrational fear of it being taken down and desperately wish you would post it on at least one other site.
2,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »