Reviews for Circular Reasoning
Golden Wind God chapter 29 . 6/14
Damn youuuuyyu
You ended this wonderful fix with a fucking awesomest cliffhanger ever
Woahhhh dudeeee
AuthorxAuthor chapter 3 . 5/7
everyone around him feels too competent, or rather we're getting their view too much, its too unenjoyable
itioministralis chapter 1 . 4/17
I have no idea how I missed this. Every now and then I'll come across these buried gems and start reading them ever so slowly as to prolong the pleasure. Thank you!
Oh hit this is back? Amazing!
Grammar Fiend chapter 1 . 3/11
Excellent beginning. I look forward to reading the rest of your story. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
snowbythewood chapter 4 . 2/24
Fuck yes worldbuilding!
nogoodlife chapter 15 . 2/24
"How had Harry's identity gotten out? It wasn't himself. He hadn't told a damn soul. Then who?
Who would...
Blackwood.
But why would Connor have said anything?"

Everyone and their moms knows that Blackwood close friend of Malfoy. "Why", really?
Reditus Mortis chapter 10 . 1/14
Hallo ich hoffe dass mein Review auch übersetzt werden kann. Kann leider kein Englisch und lass mir die Geschichte ins Deutsche übersetzen aber ach du heilige! Ich habe wirklich noch nie in den letzten Jahrzehnten eine so unglaublich geniale Mischung aus Harry Potter und Apokalypse und den Winterhof der Finn lesen dürfen. Hoffentlich bitte mach weiter!
omh666 chapter 29 . 1/3
Good to see you still kicking and updating on this story. Even if I'm half a year late with reading it. Have to admit, this chapter was a little confusing with the jumps, but I still dearly enjoyed the read. Huge thanks for the new chapter, and here's hoping more are incoming.
omh666 chapter 7 . 12/31/2023
I'm a little confused how Harry was able to travel independently when he's only 13 years old?
omh666 chapter 1 . 12/31/2023
No matter how many times I read this first chapter, it's epic each time. I love the Dresden Files references throughout your work.
Mex chapter 29 . 11/30/2023
Bro this story messes me up in a very good way hahah. The suspense in this. Love it thank you for writing.
Oblivion chapter 29 . 11/3/2023
This is an awesome story. I hope everything Irl is good and I look forward to your next chapter.
MintIsMeth chapter 6 . 11/5/2023
I think the writing is good and the imagery thus far has been excellent, but six chapters and many thousands of words in the story has still not begun.
Sunny JS chapter 29 . 10/25/2023
I'm pleased your back. I never read this story when you started it, but only recently when it came through as an update. It's impressive how you expanded on the HP lore back in 05. I don't tend to like dark Harry stories, but the lore behind it had me hooked and the fact that it's not a time-travel fic with 3rd year, then 4th year and so on but rather you've taken it to a complete different angle with the old families tag. Anyway, thank you for the work so far and when will you be updating the story next? Also, are you able to comment on how many chapters it will take until the end?

P.S. I'm curious, though, why the James Potter hate? It seemed so out of place when Harry mentioned it in the headmaster's office and then again when he had the talk with Sirius after the wand purchase? Harry has the photo's showing him the love of his parents and professor stories of how he was loved. Also, how is him becoming an auror arrogant? How can you expect someone to just stay on the sidelines while your world is under attack and you can help in someway? Harry is in his 30s, but mentally he's still a child, if he says that they should've just run. What, does he think that Voldermort wouldn't hunt their family down?
2,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »