Reviews for Circular Reasoning
Alwabe chapter 1 . 5/20
Fantastically evil! love your spin on the now unfamiliar world of Harry Potter! Melding old-world myths and legends of the fae with JKR's take on magic is ingenious. I have been enjoying the snarky, malicious, and darkly sarcastic Harry. Keep it up. Great read!
Pyrophoricity chapter 28 . 5/18
Awesome chapter! Thanks for it
Impressively well written. You really do am excellent job capturong the emotional struggles of the individual characters.
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 6 . 5/14
Thank you so much for all the Dresden Files references and Winter Court stuff! On that note, will there be a Winter Knight? Or Lady or Mother?
Just wanted to tell you that i'm so happy that you are still wrighting on this story. I've followed it since the start over 10 year ago and i Will read it till your finishen with it. Loyal fan right here
Damn fucking cool! We need moar of this! Like now, if possible, pretty please!
Oh man I was so excited to see you had updated! This story is so amazing and everything that you have built is so engaging! Great job again! Thank you!
Agramahad chapter 28 . 4/22
If I'm completely honest I have no idea why I read this story anymore.

Is it a great and well written story?

But...

For the last... What? Six? Eight? Maybe even ten years, it's been a chapter a year (though you were better in 2016, we got two chapters that year) and its nowhere near finished.

The chapters arn't long enough to warrant rereading the whole thing every time. If memory serves Harry not only still has to kill Riddle, again, but must also unite the seven houses of magic (Or is it twelve?). And (I think) the very first member of these houses he meets is in this chapter. It was the one Harry promised to skullfuck.

What a great start to his task.

And it only took eleven and a half years to reach this point.

I think I'm just reading it out of habit now.

Well, time to give up sorry. I'll check it out again in ten, maybe twenty years, might be finished at that point... I hope.

But hey, take heart. Your doing a lot better than Perfect Lionheart. At least things are actually happening in your story. 100 chapters into his Partially Kissed story and nothing at all has happened to advance the plot. Everyone who had a Horcrux in that story still had it last time I checked.

And I did check.

It was either a review or a PM I sent around chapter 50-60, got back a rather nasty reply too and I was only telling the truth. But I promised him I'd check the story out after seven years to see if anything happened... It hadn't. At that point a new chapter hadn't been released for three years... Come to think of it when I made my review/PM I remember betting him nothing would have changed, that Snape, Dumbly and Riddle would still be around, would each still have their little horcrux collection(s) keeping them all alive and generally still be in charge.

I was right, so I guess I win that bet. Can't remember what I bet though. Doubt he'd pay up anyway. He didn't seem to like me from what he ranted... sorry, wrote.

But as I said your doing a lot better than him. Your at least still writing. A least one day your story will be finished. And on that day, I promise you, i'll read it all over again, from the beginning. And I bet i'll thoroughly enjoy it.
bigd95822 chapter 28 . 4/20
OOF, looks like Harrys in deep doo doo. its been so long since an update that I had to go back and read the whole thing to remind myself of the story. Which is too bad, its a humdinger.
Your writing is so good, it's too bad we get updates so rarely.I get that life gets in the way. Still, it's a pity. I hope we get another update in 2017, you did leave us on a cliffy.
conan.lagace chapter 28 . 4/20
As always fucking stunning. I love pryce, he's one of my favourite characters and brutally well written in the vaguest way.I can't wait for more
ebbuu chapter 28 . 4/19
Holy shit that ended on a dark tone, I actually needed to refresh my memory of this story and finally finished it three days later. Kudos to you for the effort placed into this story. I'm surprised that it was first published in 2005 and yet you continue to update. The continuation of this story is much appreciated, can't wait for the next chapter. Until next time, take care of yourself. ;)
090807060504030201 chapter 28 . 4/19
Another wonderful chapter. This story weaves many complex themes, managing to make characters like like and morally ambiguous. It's a wonderful mix. Keep going, because this is Art in the making.
I just want to say that I really needed something like this story. I just started reading it, and I already love it.
An Admiring Reader
Awesome chapter 28 . 4/18
Thank you for another chapter! I'm really enjoying this story, can't wait for the next installment :)
dragonsaredead chapter 28 . 4/18
Yay, another delightfully dark, complex, and confusing chapter! My favorite!

Seriously though, awesome job. I can't wait for the next chapter!
1,923 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »