Reviews for Albus Fever
NO!NO!NO!It's over?It rocked!

Sincerly,

Lorelai the Voldemort Slayer
skichik chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Aw that was so sweet, a perfect ending!
TartanLioness chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Aw! How absolutely ADORABLE! Well, if Min gets him sick, they can be sick together! ;)

Cammie
LostUtterings chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
Aw *hugs story* Excleent, nice fluffy, and about time! I especially enjoy it when storys show all the emotion before they tell each other like in this one. it's great :D
SherbetKitty chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
AWW! That was so CUTE! I loved the nervousness between them! That was brilliant! Excellent story! Write another soon! Thanks for sharing!

SherbetKitty
Hogwarts Duo chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
Yay for fluffy endings. This was a great story and I hope to read more from you soon.
Angel Protectress chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
AWESOME STORY! i love your story, it's so good and so romantic! very nice and i can't wait to read other stories by you! great job!
Lady Epur chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
Heheheh, YES! I'd love to see another chapter, you know, about how the students and staff finds out...

But you dan't have to...
spacedout86 chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
yay! Thank Heaven for fluffy happy endings!

Great fic!
ginger newts chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
Sorry I missed a chapter. I like the way this is progressing, but I so want to smack them both and say "GET ON WITH IT." hehe I hope there are confessions and kisses in the next chapter. Update soon! :)
skichik chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
Yay, more soon would be nice!
spacedout86 chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
Gr, cliffies. Well, sort-of cliffies. Anyway, please update soon!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
Yay! An update and a really good one. I love how they are both insecure of telling the other how they feel. And I can't wait to see how decides to break the ice first. Please update soon.
LostUtterings chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
That is the most evil cliff hanger in the history of evil cliff hangers! Please update! *puppy dog eyes* *begs* Please, I have to know how this turns out :).
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »