Reviews for Albus Fever
Lady Epur chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
Darnit! No kiss! Oh well... Well, please continue! :)
TartanLioness chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
EVIL EVIL EVIL CLIFFHANGER!

Lovely chapter though..

spacedout86 chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
I really like this story, it's really cute. Please udpate soon!
LostUtterings chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Yeyness, there's going to admit it hopefully. I liked this chapter, and your explanations about what I wrote in my other review. After reading this chapter it seems less... odd now. :) I like.
TartanLioness chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
aw, lovely update! Well, hopefully we'll get to see Albus and Min admitting teir undying love for each other, yes? ;)

Keep up the wonderful work!

Lady Epur chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Wonderful. Praises on a new chapter.

High Points: The chess game, Minerva's adamant grading... and how you lessoned door on the "dears" and "darlings"

Low Points: Minerva mentioned in one chapter that she couldn't think of having two naps in one day, and here she is, taking a nap. Just noticing that.

Please continue! I liked the little chess piece thing. Not many stories have them talk...
kidarock chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Nice! I like it! Poor Minerva tho, I cant wait to see the next chapter! Update soon! Bex
SherbetKitty chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Aww, that was soo cute! I loved the hair slip! And how Albus was watching Minerva during the chess game! Brilliant! Update soon!

SherbetKitty
Hogwarts Duo chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
Yay! I was so happy to see an update from you for this story. I like how they're both a bit unsure but enjoying the little endearments and such. Hope to see more of this story soon. _
skichik chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
yay more soon please!
TartanLioness chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
aw, absolutely cute, you simply MUST continue this! I love how they seem to call each other 'dear' and 'darling' without either of the realizing it... yet ;)

Lovely lovely lovely!

Always Hopeful chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
OH! When is he going to tell her that he loves her? When is SHE going to tell HIM that SHE loves HIM? *evil glare* You are cruel for leaving me at this point. LOL! JK! *not Rowling* Well, keep up the good work! Always Hopeful
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Oh, can't wait to see what happens next! Always Hopeful
McGonagallrules chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Love this story so far...so very fluffy! Please update soon!
Laughing Siren chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Wonderful they are just so cute!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »