Reviews for Albus Fever
Leaves of Green chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
should cut of a couple of "dears".I liked soon.

Sincerly,

Lorelai the Voldemort Slayer
Lady Epur chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Er... they kept on calling each other dear and darling... a lot. Could you cut down on that a little? I do love this! Please continue!
ginger newts chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
This is still really cute. I like that they're calling each other dear and darling, probably without really thinking about it, but I think it happens a bit too frequently. You might want to cut back from having them say an endearment in every sentence, it takes away from the cute factor. Can't wait to find out how this turns out!
LostUtterings chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Ohh More please! T'is good. Don't take this as a huge criticism, but, Albus and Minerva called each other Darling a lot, and they aren't together... I think it got a little repetitive, and although it's only because they both love eahc other, I thought they might have realised.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Yay! Antoher update from you. I love how Albus waited patiently for her to wake and then fed her the chicken soup. It was so adorable.

Can't wait for the next update!
SherbetKitty chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Enjoying it very much, me is! That was so cute when Albus began feeding Minerva! Update soon!

SherbetKitty
skichik chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
i likes it! more soon please!
Alesia G chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
I really liked this chapter. One thing though, I expected Albus to at least make a mental note of Minerva's use of terms of endearment for him - like "darling". I didn't get that they were a couple already so I would have thought he would have thought it unusual.
GigaDragonPuffMaster chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
hehe... I like it more and more!
GigaDragonPuffMaster chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I loved this. Cute and fluffy, and no nasty stuff. Because lets face it, old people doing 'stuff' is just gross. *gag*

BUT!

This was great. I hope you post another chapter soon. :D

Signed,

DragonMasterKris
ginger newts chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This is sweet. I like fics where one of them is ill and the other takes care of him/her. I hope the next chapter is up soon, and don't forget the kissing. ;)
Midnight'sGone chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
AW! That is all I can really say. I loved it. Great job!
skichik chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
waiting for more, please don't amke me wait to long
Lady Epur chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Aww... they are absolutely the cutest couple EVER! What happens next?
virgomonkeygirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
write more plz i love it :-p
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »