Reviews for Dreaming of Him
zeo knight chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
this is good real good are you doing any more with this
atz chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
:) definitely enjoyable! [except the nightmare:(] . . . are you continuing this?
marvlix chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
i enjoyed and i thought that you had fallen off a cliff. so know i should probably call off the search party.
Telepathic Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
OMG that was so good! Wen r u gonna update...I need to know wat happens! Cause it's so good! And such a good idea for a storyline and damn u for creatin such a good storyline! Argh! I need more! Update soon please! I'm desperate! This fic rocks! Jott4Eva!
DrPraetorious chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Well, it looks like you're already getting raves, but I'll go ahead and throw my two cents in.

I'm a long-time fan of the Starjammers, ever since I saw them in the first X-Men story arc I ever read. And Corsair being the father of Cyclops only fuels the obsession.

It would have been interesting to see more descriptions of the Starjammers, but I guess, when you're talking about familiar characters, it's not really necessary. Especially if this is going to be a one-shot.

I had a blast reading the story, though I felt bad for Jean having to go through that traumatic experience. Great idea for a story! It'd be awesome if you have them meet up later, after the battle with Apocalypse. You could start some really epic stories by introducing the Shi'ar to the Evolution universe!

Well, I digress. Great job!
DOJ chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
You're definately going to continue this...right? Because you've got me completely hooked. _ I haven't yet read a fic that brings in Corsair, especially in such an interesting way. I do have one question though, how did Raza and Hepzibah know Jean was in the dream? Corsair didn't mention what happened...

I hope you keep this up! I'd love to see where it goes

*DOJ*
madisonavenue chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Yey! Jott, I luurve Jott stories, my all times faves. Luurvin this one atm too. Pleease update soon. xmadisonx
slickboy444 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Hmm...Very interesting! The Starjammers return and Scott's father is back! And right after "Blind Alley" no doubt! Even sweeter! I'm looking forward to seeing more from this and I urge you to update soon, but what about your other fics? Are you going to update those as well anytime soon? Keep up the good work! Slickboy out.
jenskott chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Hi! Glad of you're back!

Your story is original enough. I don't remember many -or some- Evo stories starring Corsair. The moment when he kissed Jean was a tad disturbing, but I suppose Jean walked accidentally in Corsair's dream.

The explanation you used for the link was somewhat weird. Why would Jean sense and contact with a mind several galaxies far away? Yet it didn't spoil the story.

I look forward to next chapters. Especially the familiar gathering. _ By the way... You haven't given up Outside of Eden and Grandchildren of the Atom, right?
Diaz F chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
"Oh, shit," indeed! Another excellent story from you! I would love to read the continuation.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Whoa! Who knew Scott's Dad was such a D.I.L.F! Cool story.
Redd Eyez chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
yay! another cool story. yay! this is so interesting. i can't wait for another chappy. update please!

Jott 4Ever
liliput83 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
hello. that was pretty good. will there be a continuation?

minor thing: it's 'forward' when you're referring to moving forward.
Wen1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
She's dreaming of Scott's father

Oh God

aw Scott's here

Hey, go away Kitty, and Kurt and EVERYONE : can they have a little calm ?

OH MY GOD Jean is scotched to Scott lol yeah we knew it yet

Aw it's cute...:p

Scott "you kissed my father !"

Jean: "it was a dream"

lolololol

She can't have picked up Scott's memory, not with a purple fire

Not the sleeping bag Scott ! lol

Aw that's cute...

LOL I like the sentences after the kiss, great.

Hey Corsair, watch your hand, it's your son's girlfriend lol

CARRY ON !