Reviews for Setting the Record Straight
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
You're such an idiot. Quit wasting your life writing stupid fan fictions about people you're supposed to like.
NewsiesSpot88 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
awwwwww i love it! i would also like to add that something along the lines of this was also going through my head at the point of watching this movie.
Janine chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Enjoyed the story - thanks for the read
Nicholas de Vilance chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Fuck all the flamers! You write well, and I like the little should have made it longer, that's all I'll say. And 'a' could at least have the decency to explain what that "bitch" shit is. That was like a hit-and-run! Cheat shots are for wimps and pussies...

Never have I cursed so much in one review...flamers just tend to piss me off, so sorry if I spam up your reviews. Loved your story!

betty-boo chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Meh, ignore them! probably robots anyway! I enjoyed it, it seemed it could easily be part of something biger
Prof3ss3r Marsi chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Interesting. Very interesting, for an ending you didn't plan it sure was well written. An interesting plot twist. Keep it up.
Just-a-moment chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
You know, I kind of had a similiar thought trail as I watched this movie the second time. Especially after seeing all of the Boondock Saints twincest stuff and Norman Reedus playing that character. Nicely done!
a chapter 1 . 3/18/2006