Reviews for Setting the Record Straight
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
You're such an idiot. Quit wasting your life writing stupid fan fictions about people you're supposed to like.
NewsiesSpot88 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
awwwwww i love it! i would also like to add that something along the lines of this was also going through my head at the point of watching this movie.
Janine chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Enjoyed the story - thanks for the read
Nicholas de Vilance chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Fuck all the flamers! You write well, and I like the little ending...you should have made it longer, that's all I'll say. And 'a' could at least have the decency to explain what that "bitch" shit is. That was like a hit-and-run! Cheat shots are for wimps and pussies...

Never have I cursed so much in one review...flamers just tend to piss me off, so sorry if I spam up your reviews. Loved your story!

Love,

Nick
betty-boo chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Meh, ignore them! probably robots anyway! I enjoyed it, it seemed it could easily be part of something biger
Prof3ss3r Marsi chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Interesting. Very interesting, for an ending you didn't plan it sure was well written. An interesting plot twist. Keep it up.
Just-a-moment chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
You know, I kind of had a similiar thought trail as I watched this movie the second time. Especially after seeing all of the Boondock Saints twincest stuff and Norman Reedus playing that character. Nicely done!
a chapter 1 . 3/18/2006