Reviews for Message
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
So nice, and yet, the terrible (yet well-written) angst! Why the angst? WHY? It's really good though
Chainless chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Lovely story!
RaindropLightwave chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Great, as always! I like how you always put something like that in your last line...
mandybelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
that was cute, and yet sad at the same time. the last line was amazing, its so true, and if he agreed to stay safe and didnt have that line, it wouldnt really work, so im so glad you added that. gret job!
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
The last line is beautifully heartbreaking... ah! Love, love, LOVE your writing!
randomwriter88 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Edo-kun...
wolf00rakuen chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
so cute and sweet. _ I'd have done the same if I had been the one putting the automail together. I'd always want Edward to be safe, I don't want him to disappear...
candystaples chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
“Funny.” Edward weighed the momentary satisfaction of throwing the screwdriver at his brother against the effort of going to pick it up. He erred on the side of laziness and just glared at the towering suit of armor. Al sighed.

sounds just like ed.

aaw_ good job. kept everyone in character:D
cookies worst nightmare chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This is good, keep it up.
indigochipmunk chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
That was amazingly cute! Hope to see more of your Ed/Win stories soon.
f-zelda chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
this is good! I love this kind of fics.
lildaemon chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
really sweet! good idea for the carving!
Evil Midget Turtle chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Yet another perfect one-shot! Wow, you really are wonderful at getting the emotions in, and I must say thatyou have rubbed off on me. I'm writing my own FMA one-shots, and I'm torturing Ed, just like you! It's so easy! Keep it up, I love them all!
Rissell C chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Aw, short and sweet. It's cute.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Hi, Henrika!

Well maybe the story did end with a bit of angst, but it was terrific anyway! I liked the fact that Ed's first thought was to thank Winry for her message. Although, to be honest, I half expected Winry to point out how long it took Ed to notice the message, which she would have correctly assumed meant he hadn't done his maintenance as often as he should. But, hey, you did a wonderful job and I really loved the story! I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving and that college is going well for you. Thanks for posting another great FMA story!

Terry