Reviews for Susceptible
anon chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Very good! I like that it wasn't descriptive, sometimes it's better with everything just left unsaid, worked very well.
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
You are evil.

But other than that I loved it! It was so amazunly cute and fluff-ish!
Kaniner chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
*rolls eyes* I wasn't looking around for a lot of smut fiction, but still, lots of build up and no action. Aside from the let-down, it was good.

Are you not comfortable writing that kind of thing or did you just not want to? Just curious.
Deadsy Dreams chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Awesome!
DaLizzie chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Gah, evil. Darn and its stupid NC-17 ban. But, I liked it; quite humorous. For some reason, I find the words "duck" and "boxers" put together quite hilarious.
Loki40766 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Cool. I like it.
Lightbeauty chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
THAT WAS AWSOME! I've been to your deviant art sight many times and every day i check if you have any new art! Your so awsome, im a fan of you! Keep up the wonderfull work!
shely chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
How cute I must know what happens next so please make an chapter 2. keep up th good work.
Llama chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
What the Fuck?
Raistlins Lover chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
pf you left out all the juicy shit!
Weiila chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I rather enjoyed this cute little series of drabbles. Maybe got a little lost in the second one, in the change between the flashback and return to present. But overall I didn't mind it there. All three of them were cute and enjoyable, I think you've got the characters down well.

However, throwing in my two cents, and don't take this the wrong way, I nearly jumped at the end of this last one. See, all through this one and the other two the romance was fleeting, innocently described and sweetly emotional. This made that phrase, "He had a huge boner" stick out like a sore thumb. I'm not so prude that I'd really mind that normally, but it became vulgar in compare to everything else. Just a thought.