Reviews for Whole
Hanalulu chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
awesome!
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Wow! I loved Anakin's eagerness about the mechanical arm at the beginning of the story, and then the pain he feels about having almost his entire arm. It's written very realistically, and the transition between those two emotions- the eagerness and the pain- is very fluid and believable. I really enjoyed this piece.

-Madame Naberrie
aniismylove92 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I think this story is amazing! It's got all the right emotions and actions, and you've got the characters down to a science!
sewardsfolly chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
that was so cute, great job!
qtpie1117 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
that was a great story.
FromHeart2Mind chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Wow that was awesome! Perfection only mildly describes it. This was just...perfect.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Oh this was so sweet and so endearing! *squees* Beautifully done!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Lovely. :)
pencils782 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
good. really good keep going !
Willa Mitty chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Ooh! I like! I've never really seen anything before with Anakin dealing with the loss of his arm, and you did wonderfully! The movie just kind of skipped straight to the wedding without much in between, (undertandably, Lucas has a LOT to cover) but this is a very nice "in between" scene. Well done!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wow... this is wonderful. I always wished they had gone more into what it was like for Anakin to lose him arm. You capture everything so well. There are so many hints to Ep. I in this, and Anakins reactions were amazing. I have always thought that when Anakin lost his arm, it represented the fact that he lost some of his humanity, his goodness. Again, this was amazing, and I really enjoyed it!