Reviews for Neko No Jutsu
jupimako chapter 18 . 4h
Fantastic story! Thank you so much. :D.
Idhana chapter 4 . 7/13
Fireworks are annoying when you can hear them but not see them. The fireworks are currently sounding near my house, but I can't see them and I can't
Idhana chapter 2 . 7/13
Male pregnancy? I remember reading this fanfic a few years ago, and I don't think I really understood then that there was that in it. Though that may be because my english wasn't as good as it it today, three or four years ago. That's because I'm French and I was a bit new to Fanfiction at the time.

Well, my life aside, I remember really liking your fic. I hope I'll like it even more now that I'm (much) better at english. ;)
otakuZ chapter 18 . 7/2
This was definitely one of the best stories ive ever read! It was soooo cute and funny. And I loved the angsty parts too. I really hope you write more .
lightfromshadows chapter 5 . 6/26
Did anyone not guess itaCHI and sasuKE. I mean it's kind of obvious...
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 18 . 5/29
Aah, I'm a sucker for these kind of stories! And just the right amount och drama, angst, happiness in it for it to be a smooth and pleasant read. My only wish would be that you would've used things native to Japan and the Naruto era. If Itachi had skulked around in the village in a hoodie , people would've raised an eyebrow. And there are plenty of japanese board games to use instead of chess. Plus it seems a tiny bit farfetched that christianity would have reached a secluded village as Konoha in that time era, making christmas an holiday not celebrated.
The usual mix up between quiet and quite appears as well in your story, but I'm slowly learning to turn an bild eye for such type oh's. ;) Good story over all!
Enmy chapter 18 . 4/14
Ino’s father is Inoichi. Why did you change his name?
misaki.mei.1000469 chapter 18 . 3/30
J
pandacorns chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I love how Sasuke jinx him both ways...
WolfieLiz chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
I lo ve it ! It was amazing! A beautiful and perfect story!
Jussanother Otaku chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SEXY SEXILY PLANNED OUT FANFIC! YOU KNOW WHY IT'S SEXY?! BECAUSE IT WAS AMAZINGLY CREATED BY YOU!
YaoiQueen18 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Yes! I totally agree! Naruto has to be faking dumbness. Naruto made up the sexy-no-jutsu, and I'm pretty sure it says somewhere that making jutsus requires nothing short of genius. And his mid battle plans? The ones "genius" Sasuke, Sakura, and even Kakashi couldn't come up with? If that's not genius, I don't know what is.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Ah, yeah, if my parents saw what I read... uh-oh. Bye-bye computer privileges! :(
but anyway, love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
chiita..chi! oh, I get it! kesasuke.. luv this!
HikaruWinter chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Hikaru, huh? *smirks* What a happy coincidence this one is!
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »