Reviews for The Princes of Shadows
i'm walking on sunshine chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
are you going to update this anymore or just drop the story? cause I really really like this story
adamjb chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Your writing and characterization are superb. I hope to read more. Heck, if this were on the kindle store, I'd buy it.
sarah0406 chapter 20 . 7/5/2011
Your story is really well-written and a good one. Which Robin Hood book is it inspired of? I'd like to read it. Will you keep updating or is this story abandoned?
Broken chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
I know it has been forever, but could you please (I am literally begging you) continue this story. Maybe it is a forgotten part of years past, but for quite a few people it is part of the present that right now looks like it has no future. So please...please finish this story.
SecretIllusions chapter 20 . 11/17/2010

Recently I had a Robin Hood craving - to satisfy it, I went searching for a good story. Out of the 200 Robin Hood stories on FictionPress, I can honestly say that yours is by far the best. I read it in one setting and I loved it. Your writing is phenomenal: the characters are so real, the imagery is so vivid, and the prose is so gorgeous that I actually feel like I'm there. I also adore your characterization of Marianne: too many times we see her as some sort of damsel in distress or a girl who tries too hard to show her worth. It's refreshing to see someone as radically different from the stereotype as your Marian, and I love her for it.

I know you haven't updated in two years, but I just wanted to let you know that there's still an eager reader out there who loves this story and would love for you to continue!
Randomisation chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
wow! She's such a real character and the plot is great. I really enjoy reading this.
Diddune chapter 20 . 5/26/2010
Hi !

I really like the way you describe Marian. It is darker than other stories but it feels more realistic.

I know there has not been any update in a long time but I hope that a review will motivate you. There really are not a lot of good Robin Hood fanfictions here and yours is one of the best.

Please, I would really like to read more of it !

scar chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
I know you haven't written on this story in forever but please please please finish it. It truly is an amazing piece of work.
Abeytu chapter 20 . 4/19/2009
Love this story! So vivid! Please, please write more of it!
LadyLuck22 chapter 20 . 2/9/2009
WOW...this story is the best Robin Hood fanfic that I have ever read. It is really well written and an overall great story. I love the plot and the way you wrote Marian's character and personality. Great job so far and I am really looking foreward to finding out what happens. Please update soon!
Felicia chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
When I read fan fiction I usually expect it to be have surprised me. Your scenes are detailed, your grammar is well-done, and your story has meaning and depth. Not only that, but it is actually a plausible storyline. You have made a fan today, and trust me I hardly ever review stories ...unless i find them to be amazing. Please write more and continue your story. i look forward to it.
Irelandgal131 chapter 20 . 11/26/2008
aww this is a great story! I love the character development and the plot. You should continue this! Update soon!
darcyM chapter 20 . 11/23/2008
I just read this whole story and I love it but you haven't updated in ages. So if you could update soon, that would be awesome. I want to read some more! Please?
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 20 . 8/28/2008
This is a AWESOME story! Please continue it soon! _
embracing chapter 20 . 5/27/2008
wow. i can't get over what a fantastic writer you are! the language is so sophisticated i just want to keep reading more and more. it's as if this is a chapter by chapter novel you read every month in the paper... the waiting is too long! but i love it, so i don't mind how long it takes. i also love a bit of Robin Marian action as well.. but that goes without saying. great work... keep it up. ; )

xo embracing