Reviews for beautifulgarbage
Acute Delirium chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow. This is something I've never seen before. Very interesting, can't wait to read more.

I'm aware that this story is years old, but I'm new to reading VMars fanfiction and decided to start from the oldest and work my way forward.
Waffles-r-after-me chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Okay...i didnt really read this (YET!) i just wanted to add you cause i love you babe!
Narcolover chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
This is really good. Please keep going, I want to see how you write the DV and LL in (and LV, though I'm not at all a fan).
wantingchino chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
Gettin better n better. Lovin it. Cant wait to see him talk about V and Lilly and DK. Lol.
wantingchino chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Haha, great chapter. Loved this...

"What's your favorite sex position?" he asks smirking.

Audrey smiles weakly as her face turns a strawberry red. "I guess that's enough about me for today." she says.

Off to read more. This is so Logan! You write him well.
cecebaby loves LoVe chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
THIS WAS GREAT IT WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT BUT I HAVE A QUESTION WHO WAS THE GUY SHE WAS LOOKING AT IN THE PICTURE I LOVE THIS STORY AND I SO CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE
wantingchino chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This was great. Loved this:

"Logan, I know why you're here. You’re here because you were arrested for quote, "punching a cop under the influence of alcohol", unquote. The judge let you go and gave you two options, therapy or anger management. Why exactly did you pick therapy?" she asks curiously.

"Because I liked the word,” he answers flatly.

Well, Im off to read more. N love w/ this!
Nikki Nocturnal chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
OOIE OOIE! Finally! I've been waiting for this forever! :P hehe See? Pestering you does make you work faster! lol

The part when Dr. AB said the thing about the underpants was funny! Kinda corny but still has pizzaz!

And the part where LoLo talked about Paris and Nicky Hilton, OMGosh I could totally see you and him saying that! lol

Oh our poor LoLo! *hugs a Logan plushie* I would feel terrible if my parents forgot it was my birthday!

Hopefully you'll update SOONER! Or else face the wrath of my persistence! lol jk...kinda lol Great chappie! UPDATE ASAP!
Coral chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
OMG, you just have to update! I love this story! Please continue! You're doing a great job!
Nikki Nocturnal chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
YaY! Logan's ready to talk! lol great cliffe! Can't wait to see what happens next _ well like I usually do, I'm going to quote some parts and then comment them _

"Zoe?"

"Yeah, Dr. Barton?"

"Why is he sleeping on my couch?" Me: That was funny! Very good line.

'Then, when I was about six, my dad, Peter started to act a little funny. He stopped bringing me to the park, stopped hanging out with his friends, and stopped his life. He started to have *violent outbursts*.' Me: that reminds me of Donut lol but seriously her life is so...intense and sad. It kinda hits you right there! *points at heart* lol but seriously it is and that makes it an even better story! Great chapter update ASAP! _
Emily-in-Sydney7457 chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
I absolutely love this story! You're a great writer! This chapter was so sad! I felt so bad for Audrey. I even started tearing up! Beautiful chapter! Update soon!

Emily B.
cecebaby loves LoVe chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY HER STORY IS SO SAD I STARTED TO CRY I LOVE THIS WRITE MORE
BeingLolaStar chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
if i were a therapist i would throw my clock ou the window! i love that and the book she likes i think i read it
x'x'v'v'x'x'x chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
hm, they're saying there's a new chapter but i ain't seeing it. maybe they're havin' troubles again. i like what i've read so far and would like to see more of it. also, as an aside, when is this set?
Nikki Nocturnal chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
Ah yes another fun-filled episode of our favorite snark, Logan. LoL i loved this chapter, it opened a whole new world of imagination. lol wut i mean is, that now I can't help but think about wut's behind Audrey's cool exterrior as a therapist... o hey lolness! therapist is spelt like 'the rapist'! LoL ha yeah I'm high on mints lol well can't wait for the next chapter!