Reviews for Godparents
Username chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I'm dying of cuteness here. I'm also dying of the fact that you aren't making this a full story.
Windstorm124 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awww...
Padfoot-Moony-an-Prongs chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
good story, and you do have Harry's age right he was 15months old when James and Lily were killed

- Padfoot-Moony-an-Prongs -
Memory's Intuition chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I like it, it's good. I actually forgot it and went searching EVERYWHERE on the web for it, believe it or not. Oh, and Harry was a year and three months old. Born on July 31st and given the scar on October 31st.
BrightandSparklyThings chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This was soo cute! Remmy and Siri are adorable! I really hope you upload more chapters for this. Its brilliant!
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Loved it! Very original, I think Sirius and Remus would be wonderful parents. TAKE IT OFF HIATUS NOW!
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
“Since when were you pregnant?” LOL! ha. Is that an answer to all the Mpreg fics out there, or what? *g* that was cute!
King Of Wolves chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Good story he was fifteen months
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Go on with it
Radish Earrings chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
aw! this is really good! update...please!
HieisBitch chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
HB:hehehehehehehehehe! I lurves it but you know babies should be manhandled and otherwise ignored...

Hiei: you see this is why you came out so weird your parents hated you and you weren't planned and you tend to scar yourself becuase your parents treated you just as you suggested this All-Knowing Alien person to treat this Harry kid.

HB: sure Hiei tell the whole world anyways continue and I shall go know and if you just want to read a fic I posted fell free! _
Emma Raven Moony Grimm chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
This story made my day. Please write more and I'll give you chocolate. **waggles chocolate**
deppforever07 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Awesome prologue, definitely love it. Especially the part about Sirius and Remus kissing and squashing Harry. I've got about 4 years babysitting experience so feel free to ask me anything. :D Update soon please!
Orion in the Sky chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
When Harry 'killed' Voldemort he was 15 months old. And wouldn't Remus instantly recognize Harry, as he was best friends with James and Lily?

Good story. I'm totally adding it to my alert list.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I love you. You know that? Okay, this should be interesting. Remmie would make such a good mommy! I can just see it now..._