Reviews for Through Her Eyes
Taeniaea chapter 33 . 9/12/2010
cool story
Lady Lavada chapter 33 . 4/21/2009
Oh my dear...

This was brilliant and just fucking awesome!

Not many people can write a Power Ranger fic and I surely do applaud you!
hewhoreaps chapter 33 . 11/17/2008
Really good story. I will check out the other stories you have since posted that deal in this universe
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 33 . 11/8/2008
Can you make a prsugale please
Purple SPD Ranger chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Awesome!

as for the poll, i enjoyed Messenger and I am looking foward to Badge.
Songorita chapter 32 . 8/7/2007
Great Story. One of my very favorites. You should make a Tommy/OC story.
Songorita chapter 33 . 6/3/2007
Awsome story!
L123o123v123e123 chapter 32 . 4/24/2007
I really wanted to see at least one ranger fro the future but bringing the old guys was more than wonderful. awesome
L123o123v123e123 chapter 33 . 4/20/2007
Just don't know what to write. Fantastic, superb, awesome, wonderful and all lovely comments.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 20 . 11/8/2006
You have a great mind and would work with you any day. Your stories are a work of art.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
I have read chapters 1-9 so far and love it. The story is a great first person documentery of the legendary B-Squad. The only squad better was the Zeo Rangers and Space Rangers. I havn't seen much on them in the fanfic world. I am a writer working on two scripts now and would like to disguss some things with you. My email is Please contact me.
Tierra chapter 33 . 8/31/2006
I'm sorry I haven't commented on this chapter. I read it a long time ago, like, the day it was published. Anyway, I have one tiny detail I forgot to address in chapter 31. If Tommy was the red Zeo ranger, & the Dino Thunder rangers showed up to help SPD fight the Troobian Empire, what happened to the black Dino Thunder ranger? How did Tommy react when he found out that AJ was the new SPD green ranger? When are Kat & Tommy getting married? How did Sky propose to AJ? How on earth did the Mystic Force rangers get in touch with SPD? Mystic Force was after SPD. And in this chapter, you left a major cliffhager! You needed to do the entire ceremony, then the reception, & the honeymoon! Not just a piece of the beginning of the ceremony! You have to write another story! Please? With chocolate syrup on top? -giggles sheepishly- Sorry about that. Overall, I absolutely loved this story, & can't wait to find out what happens in your other stories!
the real vampire chapter 33 . 8/1/2006
Yay! *Squeals in excitment* What a wonderful ending! Beautiful chapter, so cute I loved it. *Jumps around in her pyjamas* It's fairly early in the morning here so I'm over-tired but yay! This is one of the best stories I have read and you deserve every single one of your reviews! *Grins* Cannot wait to read more from you in the future! And I have overused the ! key in this review... oh well.
garnetred chapter 33 . 7/31/2006
Excellent chapter. I am glad that everything worked out well but you seem to forget one character, her brother JD. I would assume he would be there for his sister's wedding. Anyways, please write soon.