Reviews for Sacrifice
Sarela Jade chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
What a wonderful story. :) Though it broke my heart to see such bittersweetness between Dylan and Trance, I loved it all the same.

Also - I found the ending extremely powerful.

"Slowly, deliberately, she fits the blades of a pair of clippers around the largest branch, and squeezes."

I actually got a teary-eyed when reading that last line; I'm not sure why. Part of it could've been that I'm an INSANE Dylan/Trance fan... and, that line just really summed up the whole one-shot, I think, about Dylan's decision to die for millions, and Trance's decision not to stop him.

My only critique would be sentence structure (I noticed a few grammar errors, but nothing major) and repetitive descriptions (for instance, the first paragraph of this story echoed the second). But other than, this story was beautifully written. :) I hope to see more Dylan/Trance stories from you.

- SJ
phoenix's shadow chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
this was soo good!
Midzst chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Sweet and dark, which is hard to do, good job!
Aurora Leigh chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wow. This is beautiful!
ninabauer chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I loved tragic and my fave pairing-Dylan/Trance..
Jenn chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
WOW! Both are perfectly in character. A sad, but also very sweet story. I love that she knows what he has to do and doesn't try to stop him. The descriptions are wonderful. Thanks for the great story.