Reviews for Blond
Sammy Boy chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I loved it. Cute angst... um. I knwo that makes no sense. O well! I loved it!
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Ok, trying not to sound like an idiot, you're crazy.

Loved your story. Loved the theory on the color change of Sam's hair while growing up. It always seems like the cute little blond kids' hair darkens as they grow.

But seeing blond in Sam's now brown hair is stark raving mad!(no offense intended)

That said, great story! Love the thought of Sam's hair regressing (is that even a word?) as he becomes more at ease with Dean and the direction his life is taking. Wonderful job!

Thank You.

Cat
Dit chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
As you may have guessed I have decided to read several of your stories cause the first one was so good I wanted to see if it was a fluke but it deffinstely wasn't! Loved this story- and you ain't crazy- I noticed the blond thing too!
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I like this drabble.
astalder27 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I love it! i never noticed that..ill have to look when one of those is on!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Hee. Cute. I like.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Good job.
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Y'know... I was a very blonde kid, and now my hair's just a little lighter than Sam's, so this makes perfect sense to me.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I know, there are these little things that hit us once in a while. I used to do that a lot regarding Chris. Nice work.
ghostofanother chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
You're not crazy...that was really good!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
that was good and you're not crazy i notice that stuff too.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Interesting introspect. About the hair, it could have to do with the fact that John had black hair, and a kid's hair tends to turn to the dominant color of the parents, such as brown versus blond, or something like that. But I like this better. Catch ya on the flip side.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I enjoyed your drabble. It gave me something to do instead of writing my research paper that is due tomorrow. Don't you just LOVE college? LOL. Anyways, thanks for the break and it was a very creative piece. Until your next post, Happy Writing
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I was blonde at birth, and my hair gradually darkened until I was about 12, and now I've got brown hair... with a few blonde strands. So, it's plausible.

An interesting explanation for the hair darkening, though. I always enjoy your writing!
Mystery chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wonderful one-shot. I hadn't noticed the blond in Sam's hair, but then again, I never really looked to closely.

Keep up the great work.