Reviews for The Eulogy Of Draco Malfoy
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/14
Did she help him escape?! I was so worried that he wouldn't get to see Hermione ever again after that interview.

Such an eye opening interview fir Hermione. Amazing!

Draco's wand declared him dead because he renowned his Malfoy name...right?

Fabulous job!
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 2/11
I really really liked your fic. One shot well written. Interesting plot, Dramione smut and they're kept in character. Loved it! :)
drcomalfoy chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I've been looking for a decent explanation for Draco's situation and you explained it all wonderfully. It made me jump out of my seat and yell "THIS!" in excitement. Honestly, Draco really didn't have much of a choice at all and I'm glad that Hermione now understands, at least, in this one-shot. Thank you, thank you! This is brilliant. Perhaps a bit 'farfetched' as you say, but still, brilliant.
normaj chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Absolutely loved it.
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Were you thinking of writing a sequel?
TherSia chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Round of applause. I can just imagine the situation with how you wrote everything in details.
poornmiserable chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Great writing. So happy there was not an unhappy ending, it really would have broken my heart. What I want to know is how?
SugarArts chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
i thought he died! thank goodness she's really really smart! :D love it!
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Long has it been since you wrote it, but it's a funny, beautiful and completely charming snippet!
rarityofmind chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
SO Original! I loved it!

So glad I decided to read all of the Dramione favorites on a fellow authors list.

That was incredible. I lack proper articulation.
artichokehearts chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Honestly one of THE best stories I have ever read. Draco's explanation of the pureblood prejudice against Muggles is only like the most enlightening thing ever. I'd never thought about it that way at all. And the whole premise of the story was quite believable as well, and above all, well written. Great story.
redflashlight chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
AWESOME AWESOME

ohmygod, i really love u for making this story. 3

u completely made my dayyyyyyyy! :D
EmeraldGoddess52 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
this is GOOD story !
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Yes, she helped him escape! I was so sad because I thought he actually died, but then I read the last two sentences and I was like "yay"!
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010