Reviews for A Frozen Heart Can't Feel
HHHRocksMyWorld chapter 1 . 11/3
The way you have enthralled the reader during the whole course of the story is commendable. I felt it, with all my heart and soul. I'm glad for such a peaceful ending an finally the frozen heart melted. Love this! Gotta be one of my favs. 3
KarenMaslow221 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
OMG, the last part got to me! Other than that, great story!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was a bit different. Scenes flowing back and forth between them and their thoughts. In my own mind, he dies at the end. Not sure if that was the concept you were trying to get across but I'm going to that route. It's sad that we say things or do things at times that hurt another person but we never really know how much they mean to us until they're gone. Stephanie and Hunter loved each other but had the worst way of showing it in this least they did until it was too late. Nothing good ever comes from a lie.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow. That was a really good story and very hearfelt. I can see this happening with Steph and Hunter. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

AttitudeEraChick chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh know! She killed her boo? :(

Good fic. I like most of your 1 shot fics.
Citcat chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I loved this long story... I can't bevlieve the ending though... you are very talented... I cried at the ending... if only they had a second chance... :)
lilrocky80 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005