Reviews for Lyoko Championship
lyokolady chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
Excellent. I love the idea and the story is very well written. Team Sin sound like freaky creeps. Anyways, update soon!

lyokolady
The Old Rycr chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
Great job! I can't wait until the next chapter! I hope Ulrich and Yumi make up, but after kissing Sissi...it could be tough.

Anyway, please update soon!
Otritzi chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
*Smirks* Yeah, in my fic ceasefires don't happen. Even on Earth they still fight. Sissi's just a rare case, if William (Who I've yet to assign a team) and Ulrich ever meet in either world they'd likely tear one another apart.

BTW, thanks for giving me the home of Team Sin, they will first appear in the LG-7, European Division, not that far away.
I'm in deep shit chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
well, if you post anything new, don't expect a review from me. Shame to say it though, but if my parents don't ban me from my labtop, I'm banning myself from it. Anyways, a good chapter, and a hilarious ending.
tcganimefan chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
Uh-oh!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
Wow! Very good! I did enjoy the heartbreak scene with Yumi. Although, I think you could use a bit more work with it. Try to ask advice from Star Way or Trillinka. I know that they are particularly good at drama like that.

I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Good luck and hurry up!
A memory forgotten chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
heartbreak is what you do best, and what you ended with here is just the beginning of the end towards Yumi's relationship and possibly the end of Team Kiwi thanks to the two of them. Also, I have to send you the new chapter of our Code Lyoko story.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
Otritzi chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
Poor Yumi. That will never happen in LGPX, the team's too loyal to itself, not to mention Sissi is the Keeper of an enemy team, it's his team's job to kill her every time they see her in Lyoko.

Sissi may try it later, after my team leaves the LG-8, but not gonna happen in the LG-9.

Also, I'd like to request that you make a team for LGPX, create your own characters or use those found in the series with the exception of Milly, Tamiya, Sissi, Herb, Nicholas, Theo, Principle Delmas, Jeremie, Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, and Aelita.
FemaleArristocraticAssassin chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Omg..I want Yumi And Ulrich to be together!That's the only thing that I don't like about this ff, and sissy and Ulrich getting bring back Lyoko's favorite couple.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
nice chapter and I'm almost done with Team Shadow, but I'm going to be ill for a while, but this is helping me recover
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Hmm. This is certainly an interesting twist for the Lyoko universe. You're doing a pretty good job at keeping the kids in-character. I hope that the rest of this story gets even better as it progresses.

Very good job!
Otritzi chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
It shouldn't be a problem unless they are on another team. Think you could come up with a Team to enter in the LGPX?
One of the Forgotten chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
what can I say, I'm being lazy and I like this name _. Anyways, it's interesting how much Ulrich is able to take one for the team, and hopefully I can see what Team Shadow looks like once I give them to you.
CPUGeuis chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
you should have made original monsters, to kill a writers block, try light beings as a new enemy
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »