Reviews for Lyoko Championship
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I've been reading/looking though this and the sequil all day and its good. I like your writing style. Please continue.

From Sunkat411

PS: I'm a fan of Odd so if you can put a lot of parts with him in your next chapter tell me and I will read it. Thanks.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
And I thought Code Lyoko was cool as it originally was when it started out. Having it as a famous virtual sport is both awesome and something I can see happening. I guess the threat of XANA doesn't exist here or has yet to manifest in someway. It's good to see the Lyoko group still together in this. This is a great one.
Rurouni-Sano chapter 20 . 9/13/2006
I had an idea similar to this, but I am glad that you wrote it; otherwise, I would not have had the pleasure of reading it.
Antwan1791 chapter 20 . 7/1/2006
WoW...! That was really good. Great in fact, AWESOME! I was going to write a story like this, as in the Lyoko game concept, but not like a tournament or anything. I don't think I will write it now, but ya never know! _ Keep up the great work.

Antwan1791
GuyverZero chapter 20 . 5/15/2006
man this was great. what is the name of the sequel? so i can find it and read it luc kwith the sequel and any other fics you do.

KnightX
animesoul167 chapter 21 . 2/21/2006
This story was beyond words. You took a show that wasn't anywhere near my favorites list and turned it in to a story that I look foreward to reading everyday. The show should really be like your story.
DatSwampertAzz chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Im gonna make the sequel today im gonna start it and make sure that tha fan's of lyoko championship loves it
TheSortingHatsHorocrux chapter 20 . 2/21/2006
awesome I can't wait wiat for the sequel
CPUGenuis chapter 20 . 2/20/2006
MAKE A SEQUAL!

preaty please! :-[
DatSwampertAzz chapter 20 . 2/20/2006
wut up this is so cool. Remember since u finished i can give u my version of Lyoko Championship 2
MmFlamerosemM chapter 20 . 2/20/2006
yeah! i loved it and yes it does. i cant wait for it.

-YumiwithUlrichalways
katie chapter 20 . 2/20/2006
hi, i realy like this fanfiction. i hope you make the sequel soon i can not wait.

katie
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 20 . 2/20/2006
Hey, not a bad ending to not a bad story. Very well written and thought out. I really enjoyed it. I hope that you can write another like it or a sequel, whatever floats your boat! ;D

That was a much smoother ending to this story than many CL fanfics I've read in a while. Great job! 9/10
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 20 . 2/20/2006
You need to make a sequel! You just NEED to! I tottaly loved this story! PLEASE make a sequel ASAP! PLEASE!
The Old Rycr chapter 20 . 2/19/2006
Haha! Oddlina was so funny! I'd love to see that happen on the show. I mean, if he just let his hair down, he'd look enough like a girl to be confused with one! XD

Anyway, keep up the great work! I hope you write a sequel!
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »