Reviews for Lyoko Championship
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This looks interesting...I'm going to read the next chapter jow!
Joey chapter 21 . 1/15/2015
WOW
SOL-Warrior chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Your deviousness Entices the story!

fantastic writing my friend
Richard Omega chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This Is Kind of like my story, lol. you should watch it is called Code Omega, if you could, could you tell Code Lyoko fans that you know i will really appreciated. anyway great story i'll keep reading them even the two sequels to this one. later.

-Richard Omega
Shiori12 chapter 20 . 5/10/2009
Wow.

First off, I'd like to say that you write really well. I like your style of writing. :]

I also like the fact that you turned Lyoko into a virtual game. It's close to the original, but really broadens what you can do [in Lyoko].

Your plots are interesting, obviously thought out, and well planned. There are some grammar mistakes, but not that many. This story was organized, clean, and well-written.

Now that's good fanfiction!

-D. & D.

(I want to start on the sequel as soon as possible.. hehe...)
Data Seeker chapter 21 . 9/21/2007
Dear Author

One day I will check the sequel out. Until then. God bless you.

Sincerely

Data Seeker chapter 20 . 9/21/2007

Great wrap-up.

The quality was good as usual.

I like the way the relationships are between characters.

Yumi is with Ulrich.

Aelita is with Jeremy.

Odd got what was coming to him, due to his lack of loyalty. Dating is not a game, its a serious matter.

I like that Sissy is mellowed down, and is taking Ulrich and Yumi's relationship well.

And the characters are good too.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing offensive. You seem to have a knack for giving T ratted fanfics a good name. Wish others were like you and a few others I know of.

Data Seeker chapter 19 . 9/21/2007
Dear Author

Chapter 17 to chapter 19 are good.

You did a good job on the quality; suspense, humor, action, profoundness and romance.

And the plot has finally unfolded. Xana is a good villain; mandane, but still pretty evil. The interactions and reactions of the characters were creative and handled well.

The wholesome standards are high like the pervious chapters. the story has a dark aura, but you don't cross the line; GOOD JOB!"

Data Seeker chapter 16 . 9/15/2007
Dear Author

your chapters 12 through 16 are good.

The quality is good like the pervious. the plot thickens.

The various interactions and relationships are complex and emotional. The way the bad guys mess with their heads, turning them against each-other (I think its called a devide and conquer tactic). And they manage to heal the gaps in their relationship.

This is what i think of the wholesome standards

The langauge is mostly clean; I dislike some of the slang, but thanks for not crossing the line.

The situations are handled well for a T ratted; and your vague are certain details; GOOD WORK.

And the violence is not extreme.

Data Seeker chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
Dear author

Great job. Also thanks for the reply. It was enjoyable and thanks for answering the question I asked you in my last review.

This is what I think of chapter 7 to chapter 11.

The quality is good.

The love affairs are amusing. Aelita and Jeremy.

Odd, and his girlfriends (anyone who doesn't form devotion in a relationship deserves whatever bad luck Odd gets).

Yumi and Ulrich are complicated; only their trouble is due to more to confusion, misunderstanding then actual lack of devotion.

The plot unfolding and progressing is entertaining, tense. I wonder what Team Sin is actually up to, besides spite, and how are they linked to the virus called Xana that has shown up.

The wholesome standards are high.

The langauge is clean; the slang is OK.

The details of situations dresses and bathing suits are handled; THANK YOU.

There is a dark aura about the story, but not too extreme.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. I will be back in time. God bless.

Data Seeker chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
Dear Author

I decided to give a review every several chapter.

I don't understand one thing of your story, and can you explain it to me? Is it an AU story and Xana didn't exist; or is Xana defeated and Lyoko is on a fun game for everyone?

Anyway, this is what I think of the story from chapter one to chapter six; it very good.

The quality is good; its well-written, has good dialogues, action, narration, emotion and suspense! There are some spelling and grammer errors; but they are rare and trival.

The main characters (Aelita, Yumi, Odd, Jeremy, Urich, Sissy, William and the others) are creative and their interactions, relationships, and love trangels are believable, amusing and emotional. And the minor characters and your Original Characters are creative too.

The wholesome standards are high.

The slange is passable.

Certain details and situations are handled well.

No extreme violence or any other vile conent.

AnimeLover002 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This story is awesome so far! I bet I won't even be able to stop reading it!
almostinsane chapter 21 . 7/8/2007
Great story! Thanks so much for writing this! God bless!
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 21 . 11/14/2006
This story was SO cool! It was kinda pridictable atthe end though. I STILL loved it! Great jod! I shall read the seqel! Anyways...BYE!

UHG

Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
this is really freaky! They aren't fighing in lyoko, they are playing a game! freaky! Anyway...cool story!

UHG