Reviews for Lyoko Championship
The Old Rycr chapter 20 . 2/19/2006
Haha! Oddlina was so funny! I'd love to see that happen on the show. I mean, if he just let his hair down, he'd look enough like a girl to be confused with one! XD

Anyway, keep up the great work! I hope you write a sequel!
He who has no name chapter 20 . 2/19/2006
take a wild guess on who this really is baka. (I don't really mean it, but it is a clue) anyways, you're right, it does scream sequel, and the whole Oddina thing was hilarious. Even before the whole thing when Ulrich said, if they do something that drastic, I call his CD collection. Anyways, I'm on right now fyi.
Otritzi chapter 20 . 2/19/2006
Yes, it does say sequel. I wonder who the newbies will be. Which team lost completely?

Keep writing!
Supreme Admiral of the Web chapter 20 . 2/19/2006
Excellent story. It earns my stamp of approval.
animesoul167 chapter 19 . 2/19/2006
That was a great chapter! Can't wait to see the real end.
The Old Rycr chapter 19 . 2/19/2006
Awesome job! I like how you incorporated a few plot elements from the show, then added and changed things until you ended up with a completely different story. Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the last chapter!
Otritzi chapter 19 . 2/18/2006
Nice ending, a perfect parallel of The Key. Nice.

Keep the chapters coming, and keep writing after you finish this story!
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 19 . 2/18/2006
Please please please please please please please please please continue ASAP! Thi is so good! (If you don't mind could you put in more fluff please)
DatSwampertAzz chapter 19 . 2/18/2006
wut up this chap wus sweet. when u finsih i hope everyone will enjoy Lyoko CHampionship
MmFlamerosemM chapter 19 . 2/18/2006
i thought something like that would happen. give us another chpt to finish a good story off. plz cont. for the last time.
animesoul167 chapter 18 . 2/16/2006
Here's an idea! Aelita can become a monster. Say that Anax put a program into her character that turns her into a monster when she gets to the last part of Carthage.
Otritzi chapter 18 . 2/15/2006
Hmm...I've got level 2 creatures...the Roachster, a slimmed down Kankrelet that moves twice as fast and fires blue lasers that do twice the damage of the red ones. Panzers, tank tread type monsters that have all the strengths of a megatank but charge quicker and can charge while shut, fires a blue wall of light. Serpents, level 2 creeper, blue laser, slithers on the ground instead of using 'legs' like Creepers do. And that's just some of them.

Keep the chapters coming!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 18 . 2/14/2006
I've read this story from beginning to end, and I'm absolutely floored by the events that have happened!

Keep up the good work!
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 18 . 2/14/2006
Manit took me forever to read this whole thing! Great Job! It was a very interesting idea to make it a big game thing! Not like anything I;ve ever read on this site! Individuality is a great thing on this site! Great job and please continue soon!
The Old Rycr chapter 18 . 2/14/2006
Good job on this chapter. I can't think of anything to add that you haven't covered already, so just keep up the great work! I love Odd boxing with the creeper and the announcer's comment about it.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »