Reviews for Sugarhigh Universe
Anna Jaganshi chapter 16 . 3/10/2007
I vote B! XD You two have a great sense of humor; I absolutely love it. lmao I hope you two keep writing this; it's great!
bakaheartsanime chapter 16 . 11/2/2006
Hiya guys! Been a while, hasn't it? Well, it's worth the wait! Great update! And now... about this poll... MOST DEFINETELY NOT C!

Nelson: Yo. Ya'll extra hype. (In case you don't remember (which you probably don't), Nelson is my bad tempered, rude, stupid- Nelson: -ahem- -...muffin minion.)

me: Why're you here?

Nelson: You never ate me, so I thought I'd come see why.

me: Wow, are you dumb... you actually came back after I let you live?

Nelson: Well, yeah. It was pretty boring without you.

me: *eyes sparkle* R-r-really..? Y-you missed me..? Oh, Nelson! *glomps Nelson*

Nelson: Okay.. didn't need that.

me: eh heh heh..

Nelson: Weren't you talkin' about some poll?

me: OH YEAH! Okay, so either A or B.. eh.. I'm leaning a little towards B...

Kuwabara: WHAT?

me: Well, I mean... who wants a baka carrot around..?

Kuwabara: I DO! I mean.. um, I'm totally not a baka carrot!

me: Well, now that I think about it.. Kuwabara's dumbness does make things pretty interesting. And funny. So maybe A.

Kuwabara: Yeah! ...I mean- I'M NOT STUPID!

me: okay, Kuwa.

Kuwabara: I'm not! Come on, I'm not!

me: eh, anyways, Nice chappie! ! *glomps authoresses for being so absolutely awesome* YAAY~! I wanna see trick-or-treating! Yay for ideas! *glomps authoresses' idea-creating brains* Update soon, please! *ish totally impatient* LOVE YA BOTH! _
Everlasting Purple chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Hiei is for a fact 4ft10
icefox94 chapter 15 . 9/24/2006
this story is so funny! and so random. i never thought you could be so funny, the only other story of yours that i have read is vampire lover, which i must beg of you to update soon and don't wait so long to update next time! your making me sad. vampire lover is one of my fav. stories. oh, sorry! getting off topic. i think that it is some of there friends behind them or someone from either a different fic or yuyu hakusho. if i am right then i want kuwabara to either find a sight with very scary fics/pics(to him) of someone he knows and get scarred for life or somehow get mixed onto some kinda situation so he starts to like kurama, or at least, keeps stareing at his but or something just to get hiei angry and wanna kill kuwabaka! and i invite you to read mi hermanita (my sister in spanish( she's not really my sister, just my best friend))neji'skoibito's finfics yuyu hakusho's to sexy and sake influensed secrets and pain. very funny. update soon. ja ne
PrincessAngel101 chapter 15 . 8/19/2006
we!1 randomness! give. me. sugar. randomly killing pple:

die i say die!11

takes sword to kurama:

back off'n heie u son of a girly boy!

hiei":

baka onna.

turns to hiei with fire in eyes:

cookies!

everyone anime falls. me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me. chases after running choclate cookies! come back hetre! i won't eat u! mummblers yet.

~sends real review~

good story. keep it up. can i be in it?
chisai1213 chapter 15 . 8/18/2006
Hiya! Nice chappie! Funny! And Inwe... submit to the awesome Kurama/Hiei shounen-ai ness! Yay!

Oh! A muffin minion, eh? Does it talk?

Muffin Minion: Of course I talk! I'm a muffin!

me: but... muffins don't-

Muffin Minion: I AM A MUFFIN AND I TALK!

me: ...okey dokey! I will call you... Nelson! *nods* Nelson the Muffin Minion! Okay Nelson, let's see you... flip!

Nelson: You want me to flip?

me: Yep!

Nelson: I don't do flips. *glares*

me: but... flipping is fun!

Nelson: can YOU flip?

me: ...

Nelson: exactly.

me: You're not a very nice muffin minion, are you?

Nelson: apparently not. Hmm.. nice Ipod. *stuffs Ipod in pocket* *how a muffin has a pocket big enough to hold an Ipod, I do not know* *how a muffin had any pocket at all, I also do not know*

me: No! My Ipod! Give it back!

Nelson: Why should I?

me: *stomach growls* I'm feelin pretty hungry right now... and my Dad isn't ready to leave for the restaurant yet... it might be quite a while before I can eat dinner. I think I'd like a snack. And know what I'm in the mood for?

Nelson: cheese and crackers?

me: MUFFINS!

Nelson: Don't eat me! Here! Take your stupid Ipod! I didn't want it anyway!

me: mehehehehehehehehehehehehe. *nuzzles Ipod lovingly*

Nelson: O_o' ...Isn't this supposed to be a review of those girls' story?

me: *glares at Nelson* yeah, SO?

Nelson: Well, then, shouldn't you be, you know, REVIEWING?

me: You don't have to get snappy. I'll review if that's what you want.

Nice chapter! Cute little shounen-au part! And I like the Alien in the tree part.

"Shh! I'm trying to be inconspicuous! I mean...monkey sound monkey sound"

hehe. What sound does a monkey make? hmm... o o ah ah! Yep. A monkey. Mehehehehehehe.

Nelson: you are SO on crack.

me: *gets evil glint in eye* *stomach growls*

Nelson: WAH! NO! *runs*

me: NICE STORY! UPDATE AGAIN SOON! For now, I got a muffin to devour! !
Starling-chan chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
HYPERNESS RULES! (yes, I'm hyper)

Luv your fic! please update soon!
chisai1213 chapter 14 . 7/27/2006
YAY! WAH! FINALLY A CHAPTER! THAT TOOK SO LONG! Bah. I was checking my yahoo e-mail, like, everyday for a while trying to get the next chapter and it wouldn't come! and... then I got lazy... and checked my yahoo e-mail, like, once a month... and I did today and it was like: 'ahahah! *
chisai1213 chapter 13 . 2/16/2006
No! No, I'm worthy! I'm worthy! *shniffle*

Hiei: yeah, or not.

I reviewed! I was just.. a little.. late! but cut me a little slack, hm? for the past 3 days for two periods each morning, I've been taking the stupidest, most.. stupid test EVER! ...PSSAs need to DIE! YARGH! How do you give us two periods to do 20 questions? HOW? I mean seriously! Questions you can do in what, 3 seconds? JESUS GOD!

Hiei: Stop you're ranting and review, freak.

Oh, yeah, of course YOU can say that! I mean, you don't even go to school!

Hiei: Yeah, Iget to battle demons all day. real easy.

HEY! School isn't fun either. Especially when the only teachers you have are a muscley-armed baldy, a fatty Mc butter-pants, and a sodomizing, carrot-obsessed MOLESTER! ...you know, molestar means 'to annoy' in spanish and here it means.. something.. not good.

Hiei: WILL YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT SODOMIZING PEOPLE WITH CARROTS! ITS DISGUSTING! *swings at me*

*dodges* HA! I DODGED THAT LIKE A MOTHA DODGES A TRAIN!

Hiei: I'm leaving. right now.

WAIT! what if.. Kurama was here?

Hiei: Kurama? Where?

HA! He's not here! I tricked you!

Hiei: ... *fume fume*

But if he were here, you'd stay, right?

Hiei: no. I'd drag him away and save him from you.

*shniffle* meanie.. fine. I'll review, goddamit.

I liked it! It was funy! ..when is it not, hm? but still! hahaha! doggy. I've got a puppy and he's huge. he's also floppy and crazy and bites my face off. ahahaha. Sebastian, come say hello to the authoresses... he didn't come. hmph. I hope you can get past your writers block. I mean, your writing is still really good and funny, but work through it, k? funny funny stuffs ya got here. yep. er.. y ahora, yo paro molestando tu con mi palabras. Si. Adios! Hiei, dices 'Adios' a las escritoras!

Hiei: ...Adios...? freak.

Muy bien, Hiei! Nuevo capĂ­tulo pronto, no? Gracias! Adios!
chisai1213 chapter 11 . 2/14/2006
ehehehehehe. I haven't reviewed for a while and I be sorry, but this chapter was good! haha. teddy, teddy, teddy. How many times have I told you not to look at Inwe wrongly? *hallucinates teddy*

-...-

zero times, huh? I resent that.

-...-

Of course I know what resent means! who do you think I am, Inwe?

-...-

Of course she won't like that, but who am I to stop me? huh? WHO?

-...-

YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE FUN OF ME JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T CONTROL MY BODY'S FUNCTIONS!

-...-

SAY I'M CRAZY NOW WILL YOU?

*Hiei appears next to Teddy*

Hiei: Well, that explains the hallucinating and talking to yourself.

Or maybe I injected myself with migrain preventing medicine and then injected myself with stuff to give me migrains and then, when the anti-migrain medecine didn't work, I dropped some acid to get rid of the pain.

Hiei: ...

I'm just saying, that would explain it, too.

Hiei: You are so on crack. SO on crack.

...I think it's about time we stop accusing me of being on drugs and start actually reviewing, ne?

I like this chapter! haha. very funny, despite the writers block. I like the llama song! Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, fuzzy llama...

Hiei: Please don't pay mind to the crackhead back there singing about llamas.

Sugar! Sugar, Hiei, not crack. I mean, today WAS Valentines day. I ate a lot of chocolate! YUP! CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE! YUMMY CHOCOLATE KISSES AND HUGS! AND EVEN ONES FILLED WITH CARAMEL! YUP YUP YUP! YUMMY YUMMY DELICIOUSNESS! AND EVEN A BOWL OF CHILI!

Hiei: chili, crackhead, is not chocolate.

WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE NEXT TIME YOU EAT CHICKEN THEN, HUH? -BOOMFROOMTHUD- *fall*

Hiei: Great story there, Alien. Update soon and all that fanfreak what-not.
Inwe Nolatari chapter 13 . 2/14/2006
The last chapter is probably one of my favorites!...considering I wrote it! Anyways...I wanna post the next chapter...chapter 12 was not in our book was it? And in the authors note you have to explain to them what my fears are!...I have an idea for our next chapter...i'll tell you tomorrow!

Love ya,

Inwe
Kuramarulez chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
Heh. Here you go. *hands Alien a teddy bear* *sighs* Writer's block. I know what that feels like. I have it now. It was so bad that I had to write some pointless YGO fic to keep people entertained while I racked at my mind. If you don't mind, check it out? It's called Beneath the Surface. Anyways...to your story. Go Hiei! Hit Yusuke on the head with a pan! He's insane and I'm glad you see it too...so how about updating soon?
Fire Ice and Darkness chapter 10 . 1/24/2006
VEN VILL YOU BE UFF UPDATINK? ME MYSLEF AND I AND MY MINIONS AS VELL GROW IMPATIENT AND TIRED UV ZEE VAYTINK.
Kuramarulez chapter 10 . 1/17/2006
I am a genius. I knew it was a camera!

Hiei: What else?

Uh...flashlight? Stoplight? Something that flashes?

Hiei: Yeah, yeah a stoplight. They're going to bring a stoplight into the house and use it on me. Sure.

Why not? It would be great fun! Heh, Hiei and Kurama, so freaking kawaii. Yusuke, *sighs* I'm disappointed in you. The almighty leader of the Reikai Tantei? Sucking on your thumb? *sighs* So...pretty good and keep going!
chisai1213 chapter 10 . 1/17/2006
Yaay~! I liked this chapter! cute cute Shounen-ai!

e heh. funny with the noises. ahah. you got frantic.

but it was good. I mean, it did sound a little.. wierd.. O_0 ..but you're ranting made it quite funny, actually.

heh heh.

oh, and Lily, I'm sorry you had to hear that.

You did show traitor-chan, though, right? hmph. she better have seen. stupid little traitor. eh heh. but reviews are not for chatting, now are they?

nope. they are for telling the author how good their story is. or giving them criticism or suggestions.

yep. hmm.. I think you should have you guys have to go out to like.. school or something and then The Reikai Tantei need something and so they sneak out to the store or something and something funny happens. like they're bombarded with fans.. well, people would probably just think they were wierdo cosplayers... but i mean, they couldn't be. because no stupid cosplayer would be as pretty as Kurama-kun or be able to make their hair actually defy gravity like Hiei-kun. so there. hmph.

If I saw them walking to the store I would squeal and run up to glomp Kurama-san. then I would take embarrasing photos of Kuwa-kun and Yusuke-kun and then take kawaii kawaii Kurama/Hiei pics. yep. yum yum. Kurama/Hiei. eh heh.

aanyway, really good chapter. really short.. but good none-the-less.

and yes, your fluffy-ness really is good. Its light which is nice. I don't like lemons. They're just shit peices of writing, written by horny bitches who can't get any themselves so they gotta write about it in full detail. bleh.

so anyway, try to update soon! but make sure you study hard for those finals! Don't wanna fail now do you? *shouldn't be talking* *has midterm tomorrow*

eh heh.. -shut up stupid star things!- heh heh..

Nice chap and update soon!

Byebye!