Reviews for Folie A Deux
hajimebassaidai chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
You stopped! Darn it! It's a real pity that the plot bunnies got up and left because this was a really fun and interesting read. Setting an alert just in case the bunnies ever come back.
kaitebug chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
and you stopped there. no mad sex when she is out of his body
Semaphora chapter 6 . 4/20/2007
:] This is FANTASTIC. My god. I loved the episode Duet. The idea for this story was brilliant considering. I love the way you manage to intergrate their thought into the script and have the scenes in different Point Of Views.

I can't wait for the next chapter. How many more do you plan to do?
quezovercoatl chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
I'm really loving the story.

I hope you will update soon because I want to read

the rest of the story.
Nyrocat chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
EK! this is awsome! (could you possibly add some McKadman in the near future? Please?) but this is seriously awsome! please update soon!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
Poor Rodney! Great story! I hope you do another chapter! I really enjoy reading their thoughts!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
Awsome chapter!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
Great story! I love hearing their thoughts!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
I love this story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
That is halirious! Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Great story so far!
Sepik chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
Okay, this isn't funny. It's hilarious! ROFL
agenttanya chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
love the story! i hope you get to the new chapter soon. but just read your bio and youre prob. a very busy doc. so looking forwrd to reading your story when you get the chance to update.
dahan chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
Truly funny stuff!

I love all the personal stuff they keep recalling while they're arguing with each other. The way you have Cadman going makes her just so perfect a match against Rodney. It just makes it so fun to read.

For the record, "Roxanne" wasn't THAT bad of an adaptation, but it's funny they way you brought it up here. :p
Seanait chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
wait wait wait... ONLY the second time? has she been stuck somewhere else before?

LOL!