Reviews for I Can't Make You Love Me
CoyKit chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
So sad...but Roger does feel for mark...in like a brotherly way...you can't say he doesn't feel ANYTHING...what did you mean when you said he wouldn't see him again...does Roger die of HIV/AIDS?
Meg london chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful. I love that it was more realistic than most of the rogermark fanfics ive read. It wasn't there to slake anybodies thirst for markroger relationship it was just it. It explained a little more in depth the intensity of marks lonliness and I like that a lot.

Absolutely marvelous
PeeenAmme chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
::sobs::

i hated the plot

it was so beautiful

but i loved the way you wrote it

i only hated it cause mark and roger werent together

::cries some more::
PrettyBoyFrontmanLove chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Aww that's so sad and so beautiful! Well done.

semi-non-sequitur: have you seen the Lion King on Broadway or heard the soundtrack? This line reminded me of an extremely similar line from one of the songs, except it meant something completely different in LK: "I knew that the night would end and the sun would rise." Just thought it was interesting.
fadeinonme chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
i can honestly say that I cried... a lot. But that song has personal meaning to me so that probably had something to it, that and the beautiful way you wrote Mark's pain in Roger's arms.

And the last line was...killer. great job!
aleey chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
My heart just melted. Roger-Mark always seemed like it was supposed to be, and I just wished it would happen. I love this oneshot, it made me feel like crying because of its beauty. Brava.
Shingaisha Setsuna chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Man, do I feel bad for Mark now! But that's okay, cause this is really well written! *applauds you*
that's-poetic chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
awe, that completely broke my heart and I absolutely loved it.

The emotion and descriptions were perfect.
Luxis-lil chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
W00T! First review! I thought was nice in a bittersweet way. One question, though: did you mean "I felt much as you would if you were leaving the hospital after seeing someone very close to you who is about to *die*. ? Anyway, i liked it a lot!