Reviews for Carry Me
sM chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is beautiful; I am crying now. This is what people who laugh at fanfiction should read; there is, of course, a lot of bad writing, but things like this make it worthwhile.
firstmorningdew chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I am crying:(:(:(
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Although i am very sad to see that did not get to see his sweet Lucy again, and sad that he is gone, It was a very well told and beautiful story.

Hope to read more.

thanks,

Sarah, A Fan
Gladiel chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
It was sad and still quite bittersweet. :) Nicely written.
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Oh my... *Sniff* that was so sad and yet was also very heartwarming at the same time. This was beautifuly written and I was almost crying at the end of it. I am adding this to my favorites list.
anastasiawho chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
aww... *sniff* Very sad and yet heartwarming at the same time. I loved this. Very well written. As soon as I can log on to fanfiction, I believe this one will go on my favorites list. I love your Narnia stories. Please write more soon.
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
This is the fourth time I've read this, and it still makes me cry. It's Inkling-worthy!
agibail009 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Very good. I love it.
SMoonEmpress chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Aww! ::sniff sniff:: That was such a beautiful story. Very well written! It reminds me a bit of that poem "Footprints", especially when Aslan says "I have always carried you when you could not walk, Tumnus". I loved it! :) Great job, and God Bless!
Naux chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I really loved it! It was well written and just absolutely wonderful...And my eyes may have watered just a little bit.

But, only a little.

Haha...Great job! I'm adding it to my favorites list!
AnakinsAngel208 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
SO BEAUTIFUL. and Sad. It almost made me cry. I'm serious, there was a tear!

Keep writting!
Melya chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
This is so sad! Tumnus is my favorite character, so your story almost made me cry (but I didn't, because I was at school and everybody would have seen that I wasn't working!) I loved it!
graceofnight chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
*snff* aw...that made me want to cry, because i love Mr. Tumnus. very well written.
Gizmo chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Lovely. I see the Christian values, especially, coming through. The Narnia version of Christianity I can admire, though not a Christian myself. At its best, it's a loving and gentle belief, sustaining- as Narnia sustains. Thank you for a very fine few minutes' reading.
P.P.M chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I like it.I think it's very sweet and well written-God bless