Reviews for The Girl From The Past
Loyal DC Fan chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I honestly thought that you would actually write about the part of Serenity sends Small Lady back in time to train as a senshi...
Azurite chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
A fascinating look into the intermingling of the 30th century with the 20th! I honestly didn't know who to expect coming back from the past (who would have the ability or the desire). At first I considered Seiya, but then, if Serenity only knew ONE of them, who would the other two be, if not the other Starlights and Kakyuu? And then when we got the name Natsumi, I thought it was Ann's alias-but it didn't end up being her! I'll admit, I was kind of disappointed about that, because Natsumi the alien being Momo's mother would have been MUCH more of an original plot twist, especially if her husband wasn't Seijuurou/Alan/Ail.

All told though, I think you did a good job compressing a lot of time (hah) into a small amount of space, fic-wise. Likewise with your characterization-Serenity both exuded confidence and a queenly disposition while still coming across as a wistful Sailor Moon and Usagi Tsukino, especially when she actually WENT BACK with Natsumi to the 20th century and encountered her own father! Now that would have been a sight to see!

Great job!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Loved it but *sniffsniff* pretty sad at the end!
fallen angel chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
just to let you know in the series sailor moon R rini reveals that her mother never calls her small lady thats how she knows the decoy is not her mother otherwise great fic
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Oh, sad but sweet. And I get it now! That's why Momo is the same age as ChibiUsa in every season, even though she lives in the past. It makes a lot more sense then the usual explanation, which is 'There are two girls who look alike, act alike, and are named Momo, who are also both friends with ChibiUsa.' It was well written and thoughtful, and I love how you had them come back the year ChibiUsa shows up. Good work.
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
*cries* that was sad...You're a good author.

C-chan
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
::snickers quietly to herself:: When I was reading about a secretary, I kept asking myself, "What the hell does this have to do with an inconsistency?" Then, when I paused and remembered Momo was Chibi-Usa's bestest buddy, no matter what her age, I answered, "Ohhhhhh..." But thank you for this intriguing story. ..
Angel Venus chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
I absolutely loved it! At first it was confusing, but then things started to be explained in detail. Hope you keep writing like this!
Eloria chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
*giggles* It was sad but I love the ending. As Benjamin Hutchins said "I guess I'm just an old-fashioned sentimnentalist at heart. I refuse to accept a no-win scenario. I hate the thought of a universe without justice. If the manueverings of dark powers can't be exposed and defeated by the pure of heart, then there's no point in anything. I can't belive that."

That doesn't mean that sad things can't happen in a story and have the story still be a good one. Natsumi's death was sad, but fate cannot be cheated forever and I don't think enough authors mention that. YOur happy ending may be bitter-sweet but that only enhances it. And your sense of humor is just wicked! Please keep writing.

Eloria