Reviews for Take Me Home
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
LOL I hope Leslie will be good for him, stay his friend. *g*

What did Lucas do that makes him think the Captain is gonna ask him to leave seaQuest? *curious*
angw chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
What did he do? Will this Leslie oull him out of the rut? Only opsting more chapter will resove these questions..hint hint... :D
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
Hmm! Intriguing and very cute start! I do love his friend Leslie! Nice girl! ;P As for lucus... I am DYING to know what is wrong with him! Is he dying, sick, going crazy, going bankrupt? WHAT is it? I guess I'll just have to wait and see! Hopefully not too long though! ANYways! Awesome fic so far! Can't wait for more! Update soon!
Lynnp chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
Good chapter. Looking forward to the next update.

sara chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
I like a writer who can get the whole point across in a sentence or's much less tiring than these common, long-winded things that put too much emphasis on words and sarcasm. Subtly is underestimated by most fanfiction writers, like they worry that people wont get the point or find the joke etc. (i guess they want to be liked by as many as possible instead of being loved by the few who get what he/she is saying) Well my point is you're not one of those ones who has to say a lot to get the point across and it's greatly appreciated.

It would be good if you posted more often. Thank you.
Kathy59 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I hope there is going to be more.
dolphinology chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
The beginning of this is great. It got me hook very quicky.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
oh ilike the start of this!
Lynnp chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Hope there's more to this. I'd like to know what happened.