Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alias Crossover
lovealias chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is sooo cool! But why are Syd, Vaughn ., hanging around with Malfoy when we know he's a little shit? Are they gonna get with Harry, Hermione & Ron?
it's me chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Hey, this is a very cool story but may I ask what the point is?
LM22102 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I only came upon this story from your profile to see what I would be expecting in your Titan fiction.

And frankly, I only clicked on this crossover fiction because I am a severe die hard Alias fan, and I'm a small fan of HP.

Unfortunately, your words, and I quote, "No, really. Honest." Captured me, because really, it's true.

I read the first few paragraphs and was just in shock. Not how it was written, but you have great grammar and composition, but just the very fact of the idea.

I tried to read it, I really did. But I'm here writing this, just- speechless.

I have a huge imagination, trust me. One of the biggest. But for the life of me, I just could not and will not read that crossover.

Lol, I am terribly sorry, I'd love to, but I just can't. I can't imagine the scenario of the situation. Though, my trying in Dixon dresses in grass and shooting those two were utterly hilarious, I just can't imagine the rest of it.

But thank you. You were very bold, and I hope you continue. Don't pay mind to me, if you like it, if you have inspiration, please continue, even those past three reviewers.

Me, even one review, I'd gladly continue. Aslong as I know someone is enjoying it.

Props kid.
Ace Ryn Knight chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Fasinating. Will you continue?
Lady Lestrange chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
chuckles. Although I don't know why Draco is telling the Muggles, of all people, about Hogwarts, or what the books will do. It was a fun read.

Your Alias people were great. Fun. I liked Draco quelling under Sydney's rant. And Jack was good too. The whole wand thing was good, but I really don't know where this is going. How is this helping either the wizarding world or the CIA?

Waiting for the update to explain.

Lady Lestrange
kyer chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Interesting...but I'm reading under two disadvantages here: Why is Draco letting this 'Alias' know about the wizarding world? What is Alias about? Heard it advertised, but never paid attention.

Two: I found this soley because I only search for stories that have Snape as one of the two main character categories. Where is Severus? If he's not going to appear, please change your story specs to Draco and whomever.

Ah...never mind. I forgot FFN does not allow review responses. (Mutters curse words at FFN.)