Reviews for Outbreak: Weird Science
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was one of the best stories ever!
michael hudson chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
awww why cant there be more stories like this? only with a little more gohan tickling.. please make a tickling series about gohan (the one being tickled in the series)
animefan018 chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
WOW! THIS WAS SuCH a sweet story! there aren't a lot of good father/son stories out there, but yours was EPIC!XD
animefan018 chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
YAY! No one can resist Gohan! He's TOO INNOCNET!XD LUV THIS STORY so far! (goes and reads the next cahpter...)
Gohan Hug chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Sorry about my weird reviews 4 years ago...I was...immature. Let's just leave it at that.

But now about the story itself: It's very good and memorable enough for me to have remember the title and searched for it (that's always good). This chapter also gives off a nice little sense of foreboding, too. ;)
Maisy chapter 11 . 6/18/2005
CUTE! I love kid Gohan, he's so kawaii!

I hope you write more stories 'bout him and his family!
DemiSaiyan chapter 11 . 4/18/2004
This story is GREAT! I absolutly love it! I loved the story so much the first time I read it that I even saved it 2 favorites, and now i read it reguarly! Gohan is my fav character, and 4 some reason I like 2 see him hurt. I think its because I dont usually cry and I personaly like 2 cry occasionaly so I read fics that have Gohan being tortured, hurt, killed, and my fav Gohan torture is when Gohan gets sick. Much like this fic. So I must say that this fic is 1 of my absolute fav! Also, I'm not usually a big Goku fan even though I still like the guy...I mean hes not bad...anyway I love it when I read about Gohan and Goku "bonding", you know...spending time together...and well this fic has that 2, so that gives this fic a big juicy bonus! Well like I was saying be4..this fic is fabulous, 1 of my faves, I havent seen a fic this good in a while! I would recamend this story 2 ne DBZ fan that doesnt mind Gohan being tortured!
( P.S ) This story is so good, you obviously have great writting talent, ant I urge you 2 write more fics...oh and I liked this story so much that I'm gonna try 2 write 1 simaler 2 this...but dont wory..I wont copy your story, i'll only use it 2 get inspired...I hope you dont mind...I wouldnt copy your story, I can assure you of that..I mean I would hate 2 have some 1 take my work...so dont wory...oh and keep the great work...oh and write more fics...Also please can I use your story as inspiration! **gives puppy-dog face**
Your fan, DemiSaiyan
MarshmellowDragon chapter 11 . 2/21/2004
I loved that story! It was so good. There are lots of stories about Gohan getting sick, but none of them have an apparent reason behind them. Could you maybe try a sequel, it would be cool! And thanx in advance if you take my humble idea! _
thegreenpuma88 chapter 11 . 12/4/2003
That was really good.
thegreenpuma88 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
I'll read the rest
Witherwind chapter 11 . 8/20/2003
Aww, cute! This is the second time I've read this, and the first time was when I was on your website. Still love it. _ I give it a solid ten. You and your story are going on my favorites lists, by the way. -
Wandering Raccoon chapter 11 . 4/1/2003
AW. It ends happy! Good. I love angst stories, but they're even better with happy endings.

I am curious, though. Do you realize that throughout the entirety of this story, you never once spelled Sayian correctly? You spelled it four different ways (Sayien, Saiyen, Saiyin, and Sayin) but none of them are right!

I think you should get someone to beta read this. You had several little mistakes. Mostly wrong words and misspellings. Like putting 'noes' for 'nose' (you did that twice) and several times in the first few chatpters you used 'to' when it should have been 'too'. But the one that cracked me up was when you put 'know wear' for 'nowhere'. _

But regardless. This is still a awesome story. I really like it. I kept thinking that Goku was gonna get sick, though. I was a bit surprised to see that you wrote fanfiction. I've seen your drawings on Chelsee's site, (hayseed Gohan kicks!) but I didn't know you wrote too. Pleasent surprise. _

And can I ask a favor? Can you hold off a while on correcting the misspellings of Sayian? I wanna turn this one into the OFUD author. I wonder what kind of minis she'll come up with? Should be cute. But she'll probably want to see where the misspellings came from to be sure that I'm not just making it up. That's why I'm asking you to hold off on correcting it for a little bit.
Tupper chapter 11 . 8/27/2002
Really nice. I loved this the whole way through; can't wait to read more of your stories...I loved the father/son relationship you put in there. It was amazingly sweet.
Tupper chapter 4 . 8/27/2002
Very sweet story. I love the characters' emotions in this...great job!
Sojisa chapter 11 . 4/2/2002
Heya!

Well, that was a super story! One of the few I've read that are actually FINISHED. (Unlike mine... heh heh...) Well, Ja!