Reviews for Bringing Back Jack
lauralou08 chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
I definitely want to read the sequel, this story has made my top 10 riddick fanfics so i hope you decide to carry it on and explore riddick and jack further!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 20 . 11/28/2010
Loved it! It was very well written and I love the character development :D I do hope you plan on writing a bit more *cough* excitement *cough* in the sequel though, eh? LOL yeah, I'm a perv, oh well. Excellent job! Can't wait for the sequel! Let me know when you decide to write it, 'kay? :)
Vavita chapter 20 . 9/23/2009
Nice story! I loved to read it
Hunter Greene chapter 20 . 8/19/2009
aww thsi waz a great story i think u cam lower the rating to teen tho
Hunter Greene chapter 18 . 8/19/2009
o heck no
Fima chapter 20 . 7/14/2008
wow! just read the whole fic in one sit and I am very very satisfied with it. It was funny when Jonas interrupted Jack and Riddick after their chryosleep. I thought that he'll be always interupting them. But at least Jonas stayed at his home planet to sort things out.

Somehow I really didn't await any big smut scenes. They'd have been too much to the 'sweet' character development of Jack-to-Kyra-back-to-Jack.

Thanks for this wonderful fic. I wish you all best in all your new beginnings and continuations.

Fima
AZTECPHENOM chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
("...but I cannot just turn my back and become another that has betrayed her.” Riddick’s eyes shot up. That one hit home.)

I actually said "oh" out loud...hehe I love this story! great work!
nonhalema chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
Loved the story, really good
demondeansgirl666 chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
totaslly kick ass...you should do a sequal to this...
demondeansgirl666 chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
i love this story so far...
Pernwebgoddess chapter 13 . 12/10/2006
Very good, but you have a tendency to repeat phrases and words. In this one, it's "inner" and "animal". You say them over and over so that it gets jarring.

Otherwise, your stuff is very good. I'm impressed, the pit of voles usually doesn't turn stuff like this out.
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 20 . 7/15/2006
What an excellent fic!
cricket71 chapter 20 . 5/30/2006
Thank you...thank you! It needed it...even though you did tease it's a wonderful close. *sigh* "You're my light." Love it.
cricket71 chapter 19 . 5/13/2006
I'm officially requesting an epilogue when you get the chance! Great story!
tamekabu chapter 20 . 5/3/2006