Reviews for The Angel
randomluver995 chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
i like this story and you could make akamaru fall in love with mitsuko that would be intresting and akamaru hit on mitsuko call him a foolish puppy and kiba be like O.O and akamaru be like *wimpers* (-( and naruto be like U.U
Firerose1300 chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
i love the story very well writen
hilaryxkai1234 chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
hey love your fic sorry buut i dont have any ideas that are comming to my head right now
denial25rox chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
u should make the 2 dogs fall in love. lol thatd b funny. puppy love. well yea i like ur story so far. update soon please
amanda chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
maybe i the 5 sakura gets saved by sasuke becouse he is faster and then sasuke starts falling for her no or yes i really dont care.
Neko chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
Wow good more plz thanks
Jigoku no Yami chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
Interesting
inuyashaHELP chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
that was slightly weird, but really good nonetheless. Continue. Ja
Sketch 'itch chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
i love it! I hope you make more
Sesshoumaru13 chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
i think you should let itachi fell in love with sakura it would be so wonderfull
Chiame-Yoru chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
Nice chapter! Oh and your reply was funny. _ Oh yeah, I have an idea! Yays! (Sorry, really excited. Just had some candy *_*) Naruto and Kiba could have a noddle eating contest! Dogs are known for begging. Okays, keep up the good work!
Shines Just Like A Star chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
ohh! that was really nice...um i think this will help ur story...ur going a lil too fast...try and slow down ] it'll help ] really liked the story so far! hehe cant wait for the next chapter!
fluffysnowgirl chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
I liked most of the chapters. I think you should legnthen the chapters and check over your spelling and puncutation a lot. Also for the next chapter I have an idea you could make it so Mitsuko, Kiba and Akamaru are all talking to each other and Naruto is the only one who can't understand what they're saying. Also if you could go back amd revie the early chapters because, no ophense or anyting, but you can do a lot better than that. I really like the plot so far it could go two ways it all depends on how you write it. Other than that, It ROCKS _Keep going and don't give up on this story.
Nekhbet chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Great job. I love ItaSaku fics.
tinpopgubblebum chapter 4 . 1/15/2006