Reviews for Something About You
Mila Pink chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
I loved the story. Very entertaining and captivating.
Kisses
kuropi-chan chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
I think this is a lovely take on the Harry-Draco relationship. And it's just adorable they have kids too!

Ron's an absolute revelation! I mean, he's all for whatever it is that comes his way and that's not the usual case: he can be very stubborn in the books.

I will admit the Severus-Remus angle sort of threw off balance (I am a Remus-Sirius person) but it was well-written that I completely forgot about that fact after the initial introduction of the couple.

Love the fic! Hope you consider writing a sequel or a Severus-Remus side story.
Luv4RobPattz chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
I just found this story and absolutely loved it!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Such a sweet little Christmas.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Locking them in a room together. Perfect.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
I lovely sweet chapter.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
This could have been added to the end of the last chapter but it was still sweet nonetheless.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
A nice opening chapter. Though in the first few chapters whilst explaining about Petunia's decision for her life-style, you used '&' instead of just a plain 'and' which irked me a little.
Kurozaki chapter 23 . 11/26/2010
Looolll. This was like, the best story I've ever read. It was so nice, warmingly cliche, and put together. This is one of those stories that I'll remember for a long time. Like, five or ten years.
Jessarie chapter 23 . 11/2/2010
i was blessed to be able to read the fic straight through and am happy to say: I LOVE IT!
Neeshack chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
Awesome story. Absolutely loved it.
R.J. Hastings chapter 23 . 8/19/2010
This story was wonderful... It had nearly everything. There was a myriad of emotions and 'delicious' descriptive wording involved. And I feel slightly giddy. You completed this story on my birthday...:)
Debbie37 chapter 23 . 7/27/2010
Awesome story! It was well written and funny! I loved the ending too.
Debbie37 chapter 21 . 7/27/2010
Yay! I was right! lol I loved the whole ceremony.
Debbie37 chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
I'm really getting excited for the ceremony! I hope the other soul mated couple is Remus and Severus.