Reviews for About Last Night
korohoshi chapter 1 . 8/10
I had a good laugh at this one. Truly xbrilliant.
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 5/23
That was so hilarious!
jon reeve chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Ok, Malfoy and the polyester line got me.
soofis chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
This is the best damn thing I've ever read! Thank you so much for posting it and sharing this with the world! :)
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Yup, complete crackfic. I think I enjoyed it? I don't really know anymore . . . .
The Waunderer chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Amazing that's all I can say
MrToasterMan chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
You. Are a genius.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This was hilarious. I loved Ron "What were we talking about again?" LOL, your parody of making him stupid mocks every Ron basher out there. And Bwahahahahhahahahahaa Hermione doing everything to confess but Ron being too dim to see it.

Great witty one shoot. Thanks for the read.
julesdap chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
" 'Pity, Harry. I suppose I'll just have to kill you now and get it over will with. I was so looking forward to having a son. I even bought you a baseball mitt. Oh, well. Would you prefer the good old standard Killing curse, or this new stabbing curse I've been perfecting? It's really quite ingenious.'

Harry turned around, a look of concentration on face, before running up into Voldemort's outstretched arms. 'Papa!' "

I died.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
First half was pretty funny. He should have stayed with Voldemort. They should have rules the world.

I shouldn't have read this at work.
(I can't hold my laughter)
jules3677 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
There is nothing like a crack fic in the evening. Needed the laughs. Your caricature of Ron was rib cracking. Loved it!
Decadanseuse chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Brilliant!
Nekid chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
omfg that was so funny
Shubhs chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hahaha! THIS KILLED ME!

Damn hilarious! Unlike the other stories that desperately try to emulate what crack! should be, this epitomizes it!

I loooooove it! 8D
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Amaxing, Hillarious, Original,stupidly funny. OMG! Ron is so dense. Harry and Draco need therapy because they have got problems.