Reviews for Beyond The Senses
DivineScooby chapter 2 . 10/28
I remember when you first posted your story. As time past i would periodically check for an update. I really enjoyed reading it and i just love the thought of both of an Evie and Imhotep pairing. I hope you can one day finish it. I wish you the best of luck with everything.
Constance Truggle chapter 2 . 7/2
Damn. I could only hope that one day back to this and complete it. I do so love your work with this couple, and there are definitely not enough stories with this pairing. Thanks for sharing!

denisemurasaki7 chapter 1 . 1/15
werevampluvr chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I absolutely love this story and sadly realize you are probably not going to finish it :( however I can still hope that you will update this story and give it the end it deserves! Please update :)
JPZ01 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
It's pretty amazing that you've written a story that even after 13 years(!) compels readers to still comment on and beg for more! I love this pairing and your set of stories. I've always had a soft spot in my heart regarding The Mummy and it's so fun to revisit. Thanks for your work. I've truly enjoyed it:)
Taladarkiejj chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I know I must have written a review for this story a long time ago but I got to rereading it.. and I still LOVE it. The chances of you updating are very slim to none.. It just seems such a shame to leave it unfinished and alot of people enjoyed it and still do. I do realize it can be difficult to pick up on a story that was left hanging for that many years.. I totally understand. Or perhaps you could try to write another story with the same pairing? That would be awesome. You are very talented. :)
sandy.morganlopez chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
One of my favorite "comfort movies" has always been The Mummy. That being said, I actually LOVE your Imhotep/Evie pairing. :)))) Hope you update soon. Glad you aren't listening to the 'nay sayers'.
Random girl chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
College can be a bitch, so do take your time but PLEASE UPDATE THIS WHEN YOU CAN! This is the most realistic story story I've read and can't wait to see what happens!
Bamon chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I absolutely love this story and this pairing. Its such a shame there isn't many stories with this pairing and even less that are a good read. Keep up the good work!
I didn't log in chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I dearly wish you would update this, I like the unconventional and this was the first pairing that came to mind when I moved in to this fandom. You are one of the most gifted authors I have had the pleasure of reading and I hope you continue writing. Please if you do read this try and update, anything would be appreciated, this is too good a story to just let it slip into the sands of time. I wish you all the luck in the world.

- Netag Silverstar
ZayZay1221 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Plz make the next chapter or story about this pair soon i love so much :)
The Earth Warder chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I really enjoyed reading this and the first story. It has a pairing that I enjoy but better than that, you respect Rick O'Connell's character and his relationship with Evie in a way that other Imhotep/Evie fanfictions don't and in my book that's true plus! Thank you for taking the time to sharing your imagination with us!
Azurena chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I noticed that it's been quite a while since you updated this story, but I was hoping I might be able to encourage you to finish. I love unconventional pairings, and I sincerely hope you finish this story. There aren't enough Imhotep/Evie stories so I was happy to stumble across this and the one you wrote before it. I'm not sure if you'll see this, but if you do I implore you to please finish this. Please!
windchild04 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Im very sad :( ... as i clicked on next chapter i literally had to with hold a fangirlish squeal of delight that there was more to read of this truely amazing story and totally AWESOME! pairing only to instead find myself reading an author's note. Now there is nothing wrong with that but to read that people have been bashing this couple really irritates me. Like you said dont like don't read its simple enough (and its givin in the story description ...duh to all those haters of non cannon couples). But then i thought wen WAS that time this story got an update? 2001! Seriously! This story is great how could it be abandoned for sooo long? *sigh* Im still adding it to my faves even if never gets another update. It at least deserves that. End of rant.