Reviews for Beyond The Senses
xXSexyBedHeadXx chapter 1 . 7/23
Please update soon. I love this story.
8goose8 chapter 2 . 7/16
Please update this is amazing!
Tzarista chapter 2 . 3/5
you write great work
FANGIRLofLIFE chapter 2 . 2/22
I love this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDDATE IT!
AllyKat15 chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
I would love it if you continued with this piece. I totally love this couple and am kind of disappointed that there aren't that many stories. This one is amazing by the way.
DivineScooby chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
I remember when you first posted your story. As time past i would periodically check for an update. I really enjoyed reading it and i just love the thought of both of an Evie and Imhotep pairing. I hope you can one day finish it. I wish you the best of luck with everything.
Constance Truggle chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Damn. I could only hope that one day back to this and complete it. I do so love your work with this couple, and there are definitely not enough stories with this pairing. Thanks for sharing!

CT.
denisemurasaki7 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I REALLY LIKED THE STORY! PLEASE UPDATE!
werevampluvr chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I absolutely love this story and sadly realize you are probably not going to finish it :( however I can still hope that you will update this story and give it the end it deserves! Please update :)
JPZ01 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
It's pretty amazing that you've written a story that even after 13 years(!) compels readers to still comment on and beg for more! I love this pairing and your set of stories. I've always had a soft spot in my heart regarding The Mummy and it's so fun to revisit. Thanks for your work. I've truly enjoyed it:)
Taladarkiejj chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I know I must have written a review for this story a long time ago but I got to rereading it.. and I still LOVE it. The chances of you updating are very slim to none.. It just seems such a shame to leave it unfinished and alot of people enjoyed it and still do. I do realize it can be difficult to pick up on a story that was left hanging for that many years.. I totally understand. Or perhaps you could try to write another story with the same pairing? That would be awesome. You are very talented. :)
KarukMomma chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
One of my favorite "comfort movies" has always been The Mummy. That being said, I actually LOVE your Imhotep/Evie pairing. :)))) Hope you update soon. Glad you aren't listening to the 'nay sayers'.
Random girl chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
College can be a bitch, so do take your time but PLEASE UPDATE THIS WHEN YOU CAN! This is the most realistic story story I've read and can't wait to see what happens!
Bamon chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I absolutely love this story and this pairing. Its such a shame there isn't many stories with this pairing and even less that are a good read. Keep up the good work!
I didn't log in chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I dearly wish you would update this, I like the unconventional and this was the first pairing that came to mind when I moved in to this fandom. You are one of the most gifted authors I have had the pleasure of reading and I hope you continue writing. Please if you do read this try and update, anything would be appreciated, this is too good a story to just let it slip into the sands of time. I wish you all the luck in the world.

- Netag Silverstar