Reviews for If I may trust the flattering eye of sleep
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
please update soon!
Luffyko chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
I love it, its irony that I just finished reading Romeo and Juliet in english class. Please write more!
Luminous Corruption chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Brilliant! The emotions are portayed very well. You managed to put Jono very in character, somthing some people really can't do. I love the last line, i bet that's when Seto starts to realise he likes Jono, ne? Wow... this has gotta be the longest reveiw i've ever written. Guess that just shows how much i love your story! You write very well, please write another chapter soon!

Mistress of the Shadow Heaven
Zozz chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
Really good story! I love it! Please keep it up! This one goes to my favs!
Baru-chan chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
I like it when are u uptade , I'm waiting foe the other chapters.

PS I'm french so sorry for my poor english

Shu.
Wolfje chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
OOh, now I'm curious! Please continue this story. Really. I wanna know how it goes on and I hope for some fluff (yes I'm a romantic :P) hehe, sorry. So please write a new part soon! I'll read (yer already in the allert list, I promise :P) and I hate to read stories that are not getting finished... Ohw well, I think this are enough reasons to continue from my part anyway ;) ohw and I forget the main reason... There are not a lot of GOOD stries about these two... Enough? :P

many X from Wolfje
mandapandabug chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
wow i know how to fake kiss too! in drama am i _; anyways, this is good for a non english speaker... the english i mean. Jou hasn't changed his accent yet! he needs to and i'd be very happy if you would update soon! please? this is an awesome story and i really don't want to not have this updated ever again. Otogi is such a dog (and by that i mean pimp... and by that i mean, kisses anyone he wants when he wants... though this was a fake kiss...) Kaiba and Jou could fake kiss the last kisses... those are done laying down in a way that would make it really really hard... to fake... yeah... i don't care, i just want you to update soon ok? please? pretty please with whatever food you love on top? i'll be your best friend! and review you later_
FanFiction.net fan chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
How would the teacher know if they practised or not?

I wouldn't be surprised if Seto cracks and says knowck it off, when really he just wants that guy to stop kissing Jou!
FanFiction.net fan chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Seto's getting worried about Jou! Love it!

Is Jou gonna fall asleep? Is he? Hope he is!

Sprung! By Mokuba, who has an innocent mind!

Go find Jou Seto!
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
So he is listening? Or not?

LOL!

This is gonna be good!
0Through1the1Glass0 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
I like and did Ryuuji really fake that kiss? I wanna know what happens so please update soon. or asap. thanks.

Bunch of Roses: Yeah! We wanna see Kiba & Jono kiss and get jiggie in the bed...

Black Angel: *covers Their mouths and laughs nervously* Hehehehe You get the idea um we want you to update soon over here so... asap? *whispers under her breath* i kinda agree with them.

Bunch of Roses: Then why did you cover our mouths?

Black Angel: I just... i... dont kno! Just shush!

The Black Angels Red Rose
1x2 kaijou child chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
i wonder if Ryuuji really faked that kiss... m... hehe... great story... please update ASAP! XD
Cashingles chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Want more!Really great beginning cant wait for the next chapter. Please updaate soon!
Kenzie Jadenwie chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Cool story. Update soon!

Så det finns fler svenskar än jag här på

Häftigt!
Sleeping Rain chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
I love this story, please update. Bye.