Reviews for Digital War: Campaign One
Jedihunter80 chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Wow! Great story! Sorry for the following critisizm, but I'm picky about the military:

1) Sergeants are in charge of squads, not companies.

2) Sergeants don't get promoted directly to Captains.

3) Admirals aren't in the Army, Generals are.

Again, great story, i just dont like military - related mistakes!
cenkantra chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
Trinity Dragon, I defy your defiance...

"Heh, the one thought I was hansom..."

It's spelled: "Handsome"

So there. Typo found. Are you happy now?

But it's a good chapter. And you're getting much better. I wonder if Carrie is the reason...?
Jared Head chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
Air racing...wow...I mean...yeah...I'm speechless. It's one thing when it's a machine with a person controlling it. It's even cooler when someone is actually hitting all those speeds by themselves. All the aerodynamic number crunching is making my brain hurt.

"V" eh? I don't think you ever mentioned what Digimon "V" exactly was, other than just saying his wings were different for a Dragon type.

"..."Actually, I can't". SCORE!..." Heh, haven't well all dealt with that at some point or another. Out on a date with a girl and then here comes Mr. Wonderful who's looking for a cheap thrill. Heh.

Anyways, yes, romance is now being injected into the story. Again, as I've said many times before: Romance doesn't interest me, so I'm not really going to comment on any exchanges between the two other than saying they sounded realistic.
cenkantra chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
Ooh - We're picking up on the 'Dedication Wars' game, aren't we? Heheh - this chapter makes us even. Give it time...

Good chapter. And now, we have some action. Finally, something between Sam and Greymon. Now we just have to see how it plays out...

It's getting better. We're (Girgash and I) are definitely looking forward to more.
cenkantra chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
Pialdramon?

Gentalmon?

Typo rate: Below average.

I like the way you portray Sam's fascination with Orange Guy.

And the very idea of Air Racing.

Now why are you reading this? You have a new chapter to write _-.
Jared Head chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
I think the most intreging part for me to read was the Air Racing. A very interesting idea indeed as I like racing. Althought I think 340km/h (about 200mph if I've got metric conversion down) might be pretty slow, but since we don't know what the orange digimon actually is, we'll have to wait I guess. Also, could this be the other one that he couldn't guess in the white void scene? Guess I'll have to wait to find out.
Nokin chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
This is very good, but I would consider raising the rating on this from K to T. It's pretty graphic for kiddies.
Jared Head chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
Can I still get the option of Crazy Aunt Betty? I'm sure I'll beat her on the level of craziness.

Another excellent chapter. Leave for troops can sometimes be the most unnerving part of war, but not for Grey I guess.

Air racing? Wow. I really like the sound of it. I hope we get to read about one at least, as any type of racing intrests me.

Lots for me to go over, so I'll probably expand in my next review.
Jared Head chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
A whole thousand years crammed into one story? Good lord, I can't wait to see how this one turns out. This new chapter was very good. Building up to the eventual arrival on the front lines of battle. Well, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Jared Head chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Wow. First off, what a combo of warfare and Digimon, and especially to use it as effectively as you did in this case. Excellent in my book. Another thing I noticed, is that your writing style for this story reminds me of the same style Robert Heinlein used while writing "starship Troopers", so that's an even bigger plus in my book.

One thing that really caught my attention was the whole thing with what I'll call a reversed digimon so I don't give it away to others. Just the visual in my head was enough to jolt and disgust me a little.