Reviews for His Story
Smiter chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I liked this story. :D My two favourite parts were when Naruto realised it was Anko (XD), and the "towards the sun" part with Naruto's thoughts, that was a very nice bit. Descriptions set the mood nicely, especially when Naruto was outside.

I want to know what day it was supposed to be as well! Naruto looking at his calendar hints that there was something he was supposed to be doing - or remember - with Sakura.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I loved it - that part with Anko was perfect. I can't see very many people doing that, but you're right, she's very right for the role. XD

Although I think this sentence could use a little tweaking - "How they managed to win against the Sound with literally no advantage, having taken by surprise in a sudden attack that crippled their strength by half - one could never imagine, unless if they encountered a ninja from Konoha."

having "been" taken by surprise..."unless they had" encountered..." Or something. Just a suggestion. :)

Very cool, though - what happened to Sasuke? (A little bit curious, is all.) 'Course, this is a drabble-y thing, so you don't hafta answer that. :p
Konaha girl chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
it was okay... i liked it kinda...
Hououza chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Interesting story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
PhantasyDesiress chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
That was good, I thought Anko was Sakura too... well, until the person-coming-onto-bed thing.
iamfreak chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Very nice story, but I'd say it's a bit too long to be a drabble, a one-shot maybe?
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This was a funny and cute little drabble :P

I especially liked the part when I realized that it was Anko getting all cuddly with Naruto XD

Great job as usual Eagle-chan! XD
Richforce chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
very nice. but when will you continue your Sailor Moon story?