Reviews for Times Like These
SeekingSolaceProject chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Really late review, but it was GREAT! LOVED IT! SO CUTE! Anyways, Ren has such a cute personality! Love it so much, and Horo's so cute too...man...I was actually smiling the whole time I was reading this...and nothing bad happened in it either! Just cute childish things!
Leizanami chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Ah cute cute cute cute cute!

Love you so much!
blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Aww, this was SO CUTE! *hugs* I cannot even EXPRESS how cute this was to me *dances about*
Tina Bernadett chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
that story was really cute!
xImperfectlyX chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Kawaii man! YAYZ! WE JUST GOT SNOW! And its so fun to play in! XD

- xImperfectlyX
Yasmia chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I loved it. Absolutely amazing. You always manage to get Ren emotions exaclty right. I really like reading these fics, I've said it before and I'll say it again, your passion for this RenxHoro pairing really comes through in this fic.

Aww... Ren and Horo in the snow, its cute, well done it was amazing Keep up the great work.
DayDrEaMiNg-child chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
:clap: wonderful, absolutely brilliant! u did a great job in having everyone in character, the wording was well chosen, and the flow was smooth. the whole story was enjoyable from the first to the end, i totally loved it. and its great for the up coming season. job well done. definetly goin to faves
isisisa chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
D'aw! I love RenHoro fluff!

I've never 'seen' snow before, much less sledging... Bet it must be fun!
IchigoHeavens chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Aw! How cute! I loved the fluff! Keep writting your pretty good!
Yamada chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
That...was great!

I love every part of the fic!

You made it sound really awesome! I wanna be there too!

You described everything perfectly, and also got Ren's mood perfect! You also got his true feelings spot on aswell! Ren can always open up for Horo and do anything for him, and getting Ren to go on a sledge is a feat in itself! But Horo could do it because of Ren's real feelings towards him!

You conveyed those feelings perfectly and got everything (from the moods to the characters feelings) perfectly!

Nice Fic Lysha!

Perfect RenXHoro as always!

Keep it up!