Reviews for My Happy End
i wish i was Rae chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
It was very sweet, almost poetic. I thot it wuz beautiful, plz write more!
NekoEngland chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awwwww! That was so sweet! Well, bittersweet. Y'know, because at first she believes that Robin loves Starfire and..

Well, you get it xD.

Who would've known that Raven likes fairytales? I wouldn't. Betcha Robin didn't imagine it, either xD.

Aw, what can I say? I'm not up for long Reviews today D: Just let me assure you that you're an amazing writer, and I love your work. You rock! :D
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I absolutely love this story. It is a terrific one-shot!
Ghost Formerly Known As Fred chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I just positively loved this story!

it is so cute!
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Yep, I really, really liked it:)
ickles chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aww, sweet. :))

Love it! .
Branwen chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I actually thought it was a very nice story.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I really liked it! a very good metaphor/analogy for Raven's feelings towards the RobStar pairing. I can't tell exactly if they ended up together, or if Raven decided to be content with 'just friends'... but either way, the story had a Happy Ending. :)
alizaleven chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Oh wow... this is one of my favorite Robin/Raven stories. It was so wonderful... it had some good angst, very good Raven/Cyborg interaction where I saw how good a friend he is :) ! and of course lovely lovely Raven/Robin interaction wich was great! :D

Ali
DancingBEarie chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
i liked it
Daydreamer71 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
This was superb, it really was. I was just looking for a good Rae/Rob fic when I stumbled upon this one, and let me tell you something this definitely beats good! If all of your fanfics are like this then I'll definitely read them...

-Beyond the Horizon
HeadGoddessofCynicism chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Honestly, it seemed more RobStar to me...
Helena Aeris chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Yeah! Your stories are as great as ever!
Saathi chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I love fairy tales! It was great! And RobRae rocks!
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Hi! I love this story! If you could(or had the time to) make a few more chapters,It would be Very nice! But you put the end of this chapter so nicely that I don't think you have to make anymore chapters!

Blackrose2005