Reviews for Pawns
SiriusBlackisSiriuslyfunny333 chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
ahhhh! why did you let it die here? please! Explain what should happen at least! :'(
miss nobody chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
awesome fanfic! its grt..loved it! :D plz wirte moree!
Lysande chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
I sincerely hope that you can finish this story, this is a wonderful story. You have a talent for writing! Could you please update? Thank you
iiBlackMoon chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
C'mon update. You're almost done, anyways. So don't leave it a cliffhanger like that. Love your fics, if I ever decide to watch some of the other series you write for, I'll definitely read your fics first.
wintermoon13 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
I loved this entire story! PLEASE update this soon! It's been fantastic, and I HAVE to see how it ends! :D:D:D

*.*- begging eyes.

This has been awesome, and please write a bunch more soon! :D
Artgirl4 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
You can't just leave me hanging here! Please, please, PLEASE update this, because its such a waste, and its such an AMAZING story!

Artgirl4
IceDollSayaka chapter 14 . 10/24/2008
That was reaally really good. :D I hope things would get cleared up in the next chapters. It's getting really interesting. :) Please continue this fic! I want to read more x3
mystery-angel128 chapter 14 . 8/1/2008
it's so good plz keep writing and upload soon!
Elizabeth Eclair Rose chapter 14 . 5/14/2008
this is so good! keep writing.. i want to read more!
MeiSquared chapter 14 . 2/24/2008
UPDATE SON!

I LOVE THIS STORY!
inuyashaHELP chapter 14 . 1/13/2008
hehe. v(_)V

love the story. can't wait until you update. ja
Seillie chapter 14 . 12/26/2007
I know that you have not updated in a really long time, but please continue this story because your work here is really good!
angel-of-darkness-and-death chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Love this fafiction! Please continue the story _
Indrawn chapter 14 . 9/25/2007
Your story is possibly the best KKJ fiction out there, and I just wanted to thank you for writing such a fantastic piece. I really, REALLY enjoyed reading it; in fact, I've read it multiple times lol. _ I'm loving your style of writing, your storyline, your Maron/Chiaki fluff.

I really hope you're still around, and that your 400th review will encourage you to give us another chapter. [;
crimsonfire3 chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
Please update, I'm begging you please. I will really appreciate if you updated.